You need to wash your brain

"It's too beautiful. Are you sure it's manpower?"

"Apart from beauty, it's still beauty. At this moment, I really can't use words to describe what I see. It's as if all the words have turned pale."

Just as everyone was silent in Gu Momo's dance, the music suddenly stopped.

The lights on the stage were still the same, and everyone was sweating for Gu Momo.

It was unlikely that there would be any mistakes in such an occasion, but if they did, they would basically be eliminated.

Everyone thought that Gu Momo would panic, but she didn't. On the stage, it seemed that she wasn't disturbed at all and was still indulged in an empty world.

When the originally noisy crowd saw her dancing, they suddenly became quiet.

At this moment, the audience was as calm and peaceful as they were in front of the TV.

After the dance was over, it was quiet for a while before thunderous applause erupted. As well as the shouts, it was unclear whether they were venting or calling Gu Momo's name.

The host invited Liang Chen over again.

"It was a difficult decision, Tonight, two very good contestants from downtown, but faced with a competitive position, There could be someone, will regretfully leave this stage today, Liang Chen has been the original little prince. He has provided us with many popular songs, but Momo is not bad either. We have witnessed her many miracles along the way. Every time she innovates, it seems like we will never know what kind of surprise she will bring us next time. I especially want to ask Momo, how long have you learned today's dance? "

The most important thing in the dance was skill. The last time Gu Momo danced was a hip-hop dance, which was extremely tense. But now, she chose a completely different kind of folk dance. Moreover, only a state-level master could jump out of this dance with shocking charm. But today, Gu Momo did it.

Just the applause from the crowd showed how successful she was.

"Fifteen years!" Gu Momo said indifferently.

She danced this dance for fifteen years. Because it was the first rehearsal in the class, she danced, so she was favored by the teacher. The teacher originally wanted to bring her to the blood dance, but she entered the entertainment industry by accident.

However, the teacher often checked it out. This dance was the one she was most familiar with. It could be said that it was not an exaggeration to say that she had danced for fifteen years.

The host exclaimed, "Indeed, there is no luck in anything. Only fifteen years of skill can bring us such a visual feast. Thank you, Mo Mo. Please comment now."

Liang Chen's heart had always been relaxed, because this occasion had already been arranged. He would not fail today.

Strike Back of A Supporting Actress [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara