Mission 13-starry Sky

She saw that Feng Jingyan did not return home, and saw a lot of news outside. There was information about Feng Jingyan's lace. She could not figure it out. He had clearly said that he would love her for the rest of his life.

Why not?

She was a little weak and didn't dare to make a fuss with Feng Jingyan, because once she questioned Feng Jingyan, she mocked, "I was just playing around outside. Those women were given to me for nothing. Don't let them go for nothing. At the very least, I didn't abandon my mother like my father and then marry your mother. You should be satisfied!"

When Feng Jingyan said this, it was as if he was still very wronged. Bai Xicai was shocked by his shamelessness.

Days passed like this. She was only responsible for teaching her two daughters and sons.

His son was already crooked, and his two daughters knew that they were considerate mothers.

Although the second half of his life was not smooth, it was still ordinary. Not long after, Feng Jingyan's company had been rivaled by others. It was as if many years ago, such a large company had begun to decline.

Han Mingtuo was not a vengeful person, but he could remember even a small matter about that person for the rest of his life.

In the past, she didn't know why the Han shi was like a tray of scattered sand overnight, collapsing just like that, but later, she found out that there had always been someone behind the scenes who had been targeting her like this.

This person was none other than his wife, whom he would never forget.

But there was nothing he could do. Even though he knew the truth, he could not hate her. All he could think about was that her big brother had bullied her, so she retaliated.

Even he knew that Feng Jingyan had also participated in this matter back then, but afterwards, he turned to Han Mingzhe, causing his wife to be retaliated by his eldest brother.

In this way, Han Mingtuo had no reason to forgive Feng Jingyan.

It could be said that he had given his only love to that woman in the first half of his life, and spent the second half of his life missing her, as well as doing a lot of hard work, using his own influence, hoping that she could see that she did not believe in the wrong person in heaven!

In the dark space, the night was not here, and neither was Di Fanchen.

Gu Momo saw the two extra Qi Points and thought for a moment before adding them to her body.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Appearance: 80.

Stamina: 52.

Intelligence: 62.

Charm Points: 88.