I Like You, Bai Yuchen

"No way. Today is Big Brother Yu Chen's first day in college. He shouldn't be here to pick me up!" Gu Momo also felt that she would be an adult from Today onwards.

Always letting others pick her up was detrimental to her dignity as a boss.

After An Rui heard this, he immediately slapped the table and said, "That's great."

The palm of his hand felt a little painful. Many of his classmates cast their gazes over, but An Rui glared back at him.

Unlike when she was a little chubby, she had already grown into an extremely handsome Zhengtai. She had slanted bangs, phoenix eyes, and a tall and thin figure. The girls in the school recognized her as a newly promoted school herb.

After following Gu Momo around like crazy, his body had unexpectedly recovered a lot.

Gu Momo didn't feel that An Rui was any different from when she was young. She was probably too familiar with him. All that Gu Momo could remember was An Rui's embarrassment. She loved to cry, was timid, and was just a follower.

At this moment, An Rui explains, "Today is my birthday!"

Gu Momo said, "I didn't prepare a birthday present."

She was a little annoyed. An Rui sighed. The boss had a bad memory. It had been many years. He had to remind her every time to remember. But I'll forget it later.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you participate!" He looked at her eagerly.

Gu Momo's tutelage was very strict, and every year in the past, there was a Bai Yuchen who kept a close eye on her. It's always been An Rui's fault for never attending his birthday party.

When Gu Momo saw that this brat's eyes were sparkling, she felt a little pitiful and nodded, "Alright!"

Anyway, she was also an adult, and she had been to the An family before, so she decided to call the head of the family first.

Said I'd be back later.

"Mom, I'm going to attend a banquet for a classmate. I'll buy my own gifts. I know I'll be back soon!" Because Gu Momo grew up day by day, Mother Lin and Father Lin knew that she had always been an obedient and sensible child, so there were no restrictions on her social interaction.

Gu Momo tidied up her schoolbag and said to An Rui, "Let's go!"

She still needs to buy a present for An Rui!

He didn't know what to buy, but he looked down and saw that An Rui's sneakers seemed to have been worn out for a long time. "An Rui, what's your shoe size?"

An Rui knew that she was going to buy him sneakers again. She never knew how to pick a present and only bought sneakers for her birthday every year.