the Prime Minister's Thoughts

By the time she woke up the next day, the Fox spirit was planning to become a demon and start the Great Construction Bank Palace.

In the end, at the critical moment, Gu Momo took back her body.

Although the Fox spirit had a cultivation of a thousand years, the more she was trapped in this body, the more she would be devoured by Gu Mo.

Moreover, it was clear that she could not leave this body alone with two symbiotic souls.

This surprised Gu Momo.

In the future, even the skill of soul drift would be saved.

Because King Zhou stood up early for court proceedings, he happened to see the Imperial Consort who had waited all night when he left the house. Because he was in a good mood, he asked her what was going on.

Noble Consort Huang 's grade was not low, and she was also the younger sister of Imperial King Wu Cheng Zhongwu Cheng. Her temperament was straightforward. She had heard all of Imperial Concubine Yao's charming words in Hu Yanmei's ears this night, and she wished she could rush in with a sword in her hand.

At this moment, he said coldly, "Your Majesty, you can't let the Empress down just because of a Demon Concubine, and you can't let this Tang Jiangshan down."

A sudden sentence made King Zhou lose all his good mood all morning.

"Huang shi, scram back! Don't disturb Da Ji!"

Noble Consort Huang waited outside all night, but what she was waiting for was this sentence.

Don't disturb Daji!

His heart went cold. When he first entered the Imperial Palace, he had admiration for King Zhou. Furthermore, the Empress and Concubine Yang were not arrogant and jealous people.

Back then, there was a time when love was broken, but now, only newbies could be seen laughing, and no one could smell old people crying.

Gu Momo could already hear the conversation outside and sighed inaudibly. He walked out wearing a coat without even combing his hair.

When they came out, the gauze was slightly closed, and the cloud bun was half-tilted, giving them a different style.

When Huang Guifei was not married, she was also one of Chaoge's best beauties. However, when she saw Da Ji, she suddenly understood why King Zhou was fascinated by her.

Because her appearance was indeed unparalleled in the world, and she didn't need to be charming to make Six Palaces Fen Dai colorless.

"Da Zhi greets Noble Consort Niang Niang." Although this was not dressed seriously enough, he had done his best to be polite.

"Daji, why did you come out?" King Zhou's heart ached when he saw Da Ji.

However, Gu Momo felt that he was in the way here and could not allow her to cultivate feelings with Noble Consort Huang .

"Your Majesty, it's time for you to go to court. I've always admired the Noble Consort 's talent. I heard that after the general gate, I was also born in the general gate. If there's anything I need to ask the Noble Consort for advice?"

Imperial Consort felt a mouthful of blood stuck on her chest. No matter how she heard it, it sounded like an irony, but it was true.

During the Shang Zhou , there was no iron smelting technology. The armor of the soldiers was mostly made of leather, while the weapons were mainly made of bronze.

Gu Momo vaguely remembered that she had participated in a play of the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, and had some knowledge of iron smelting and steel making. She didn't know if it was true or not.