Wait For Me And The 12th Mission

However, the rational Gu Momo could not control her own strength.

"Roar!" Yang Jian's voice rang in his ears. He was so panicked, how could there be such a stupid girl?

She clearly wanted to give her master a smile, but she didn't know why it hurt so much.

She really wanted to tell her master that she was fine.

After waiting for the new Heavenly Code, they returned to the mouth of the Guanjiang River and listened to the prayers of mortals every day, praying for blessings and good fortune.

Mortals' wishes were very simple. They had never been to their world before. This time, they could live on the mortal side for ten to twenty years

If possible, they can have a child.

Even the son of the Three Holy Mother, Liu Chen Xiang, could be that powerful. Then their child would definitely be even more powerful. It was Mo Mo who was distressed and had a handsome third eye. She was not afraid. What if she had a dog tail or ear?

She didn't dare to say that she was afraid that her master would laugh at her, but now she wanted to tell her master everything.

I wonder if this worry will come true?

Thoughts flashed through her mind, and many scenes seemed to be just looking around. Suddenly, she felt a sweet smell of blood spraying out beside her.

Her eyes blinked, but sparkling tears seeped out of them.

"Master, man ..." Can't she stop Master?

My master, why is this happening?

Am I not important in your heart?

Master, I really miss you. Don't worry so much. Shall we go home? Please, take me home!

However, he didn't know that he had used a lot of strength, but their hands couldn't hold each other in close proximity.

"Roar ..."

My roar, I'm sorry!

From the beginning of his life, the third eye that he opened showed that he was different from others. He was too tired to carry all the way.

He also knew that there was a silly girl waiting for him infatuatedly.

He could stop and give up at any time. In that case, he would also be able to reap happiness.

If he didn't want to be an official in the Heavenly Court, if he really loved her, he would at most become a laughingstock in the leisure time of the Three Realms. With his abilities, he didn't do anything to him.

But if that was the case, he would definitely not be able to cross that obstacle in his heart.

Now, he had made up for all his regrets and no longer owed anyone, but he owed her the happiness of a lifetime.

If it weren't for you, the heavens and the earth would be exceptionally lonely!

The cold radiance of the three-pointed two-blade spear gradually dimmed. There was no one in the Three Realms like him, the Silver Armored Frost Spear, and the Ji Yue scenery.

The moment his primordial spirit flew out, Gu Momo's primordial spirit flew out and grabbed onto a wisp of his soul.

Her soul also seemed to have flown away from this place. She did not have the strength to do so herself. She kept calling out Ye's name in her heart until a rip was made in the void and she was pulled tightly.

Back in the dark space, her soul was at a loss.

"I brought it back!" The primordial spirit she had thrown him was precisely from the wind.