The 17th Plot-tomb Rogue

Not long after, Gu Momo caught a strand of primordial spirit, but when she saw that strand of primordial spirit encircling her, her heart felt warm.

From the looks of it, she really found the wind.

After everyone in the Imperial Palace reacted, Sima Yu ordered everyone to follow after Gu Momo.

However, before he could leave the palace, the mourners had already rushed over.

On that day, the entire capital was under martial law.

When Sima Yu went to the Prime Minister's Mansion, he discovered that the Empress Dowager was nestled beside the Prime Minister. The two of them were extremely calm, as if they had just fallen asleep.

All of the guards held their breaths and didn't dare to say anything. They wished they could poke their eyes and never see what was happening in front of them.

Sima Yu's heart was filled with sorrow and joy. He was delighted that the Empress Dowager had finally passed away, and the Prime Minister had also left. In the future, no one would force him to do anything he didn't like.

Sadly, Mother Empress had left, and Master had also left. Only now did he know about the friendship between the two of them. It turned out that he had really done something wrong in the past.

For the sake of unprovoked speculation, he betrayed two of his closest friends. No wonder the Empress Dowager imprisoned him for thirteen years.

At that time, he must have been extremely disappointed in him!

He locked himself up in his room and cried loudly. As dawn approached, he sent someone to bring the empress dowager's body back to the palace.

Even though it was perfectly dressed, it still caused some rumors to disappear.

The emperor ordered the empress dowager's body to be mourned three days later.

The prime minister and the empress dowager left at the same time, and Sima Yu's group of uncles and cousins began to stir.

However, the Empress Dowager had arranged everything earlier, and the situation would not change for twenty to thirty years after her death.

Sima Yu originally thought that once the Empress Dowager left, she would be able to overthrow the imperial government once again, but later, she was obstructed by many obstacles.

In the end, he also knew that the Empress Dowager's method was the most beneficial to the current situation in the country.

Until his death, he did not walk out of everything that the Empress Dowager had set up. Instead, he further perfected it. Of course, the evaluation of Sima Yu in later generations was unprecedentedly high.