You're thinking about him

If it was just a sedan chair that was carried into the palace, the final outcome would be no different from those concubines who were fighting to the death.

Her Gu family's daughter would never be a concubine.

Madam Cui held Gu Momo's hand tightly at this moment. She did not blame Gu Momo for this matter, but she blamed the Emperor in her heart. She even blamed Madam Song for bringing people here and leaving on her own. Only after Gu Momo stayed there alone did the Emperor fall for her.

That's right. In Madam Cui's eyes, the emperor Xiao Jingchen was no different from the unconscious monarch who forcefully robbed the commoner's daughter.

Although Gu Momo was anxious about the plot, she could feel that it was Cui shi's emotions.

As for Xin'er and Fang'er, their faces were bitter.

They never thought that something like this would happen after they left for a while.

After Gu Momo returned home, she had already prepared for the worst. She would probably not be able to complete her mission this time. As expected, she was quickly placed under house arrest.

This was not Madam Cui's idea, but her father's idea after learning about it. If he had met other men and used the Gu Clan's Qingliu as a sect, he would have killed Gu Mo directly.

However, because it was the Emperor, the Gu Clan did not have the right to dispose of it and only placed Gu Momo under house arrest.

There was no news on the first day.

There was still no news the next day

Fang'er and Xin'er, like Gu Momo, were placed under house arrest in the courtyard.

After waiting for the tenth day, the two of them grew more and more desperate.

"Miss, are we going to be executed by Master?" The two maids were very scared.

Gu Momo said that she wouldn't, but she didn't have much confidence in her heart.

The progress bar hanging above her head was only 30% complete. If something unexpected happened at this time, then this mission would be crippled.

She didn't want to die, much less return to that dark place.

In the past few days, he had planned a few routes to see if he could run out, but when he was drawing the map, a figure broke through the door and entered.

"How did the Gu Clan give you such food?" The man's tone was filled with shock and fury.

Gu Momo regained her senses and saw that it was a black-clothed figure. So it was Xiao Jingchen.