Fall into a dead end

"But Senior, I don't want anything to happen to you. Come with me! If they find out that you let me go in the future, they won't forgive you!" Gu Momo said with tears flowing down her face.

It turned out that this little girl was thinking for his sake, so she could be considered affectionate and righteous. Ye Mingfeng felt a sense of pride in his heart inexplicably.

This little girl was taught by him.

I didn't disappoint him.

"Silly girl, it doesn't matter. They won't know it's me ..."

He continued to calm down, but Gu Momo was anxious. She had already done this. She gritted her teeth and said with a red face, "No matter what, I want Senior to leave together ..."

She was willful and indescribably straightforward.

Ye Mingfeng's heart softened. Actually, she had been nurtured very well these past few days, and her body had developed a little. At this moment, she already possessed the charm of a country that could topple a city.

If it grew any longer, he wouldn't even know what kind of extraordinary beauty it was.

Her coquettish behavior, if it wasn't for him, wouldn't be able to resist anyone.

Ye Mingfeng was stunned.

Gu Momo did not expect that she would still be useless even if she acted coquettishly.

It seemed like he could only use his trump card.

"Senior, I like you." After she finished speaking, her entire face turned red.

After that, he turned his back and felt uneasy in his heart.

It wasn't that she didn't feel anything when she was with Ye Mingfeng these past few days. Ye Mingfeng clearly showed his love for her, but occasionally, he restrained himself.

Gu Momo roughly knew some reasons for this. After all, the two of them had a deep grudge against their parents.

It was impossible for him to give up his hatred all of a sudden.

It was just that his revenge had been avenged, and Gu Qingyun had already died at his hands.

Gu Momo was innocent.

However, normal people of the Three Views couldn't overcome this obstacle in their hearts, so Gu Momo didn't reveal his identity and only treated her as a mysterious senior who taught him martial arts.

Gu Mo's enthusiasm and admiration for the man in front of her was understandable because she had never met any other men except her father since childhood.

She was now secretly anxious, and her face was getting more and more dejected.

"Senior probably doesn't like me, right?" Her voice had lost all confidence, as if she was very annoyed that she had spoken her confession so hastily.

"I'm sorry" After saying that, Gu Momo seemed to feel that she had brought him a lot of trouble.

Then, he rushed straight towards the door.

However, he was quickly pulled into his embrace.

When she said she liked it, he was shocked and delighted in the depths of his heart. His heart was beating so hard that he didn't even come back to his senses.

He seemed to have fallen into a dead end.

He fell in love with his enemy's daughter, but if he watched her rush out like this, he would never be able to do anything about the vast ocean and sky that had nothing to do with him from now on.

Therefore, he could only imprison her and let the two of them sink together.

"Gu Momo, this is what you said" His voice was hoarse, and his eyebrows and eyes were already moved. It was only then that he realized that it wasn't a whim to take care of her these past few days.

"Senior" Gu Momo's eyes were a little flustered. She was truly afraid that Ye Mingfeng, this beast, would suddenly bring her to justice.

The panic in her eyes made Ye Mingfeng's expression ache.

It was as if she could tell from her gaze how scared she was of her past self.