Trivial matters of pregnancy

"Mu Han, Mo Mo, you guys are here. You can come as you wish. What other gifts are you bringing!" Mother Gu smiled brightly when she saw the two of them. It was as if she had always treated Gu Momo as her own daughter.

Gu Momo's nose couldn't help but feel sour. In the time it took for a meal, the entire family was getting along with the past.

Father Gu and Mother Gu were not those rigid people. They all hoped that Mu Han would find their own happiness. Of course, they did not think that the "foam" in front of them was their daughter back then like Mu Han did. However, it was a little similar, which made them feel very gratified. They treated Gu Mo as their own daughter.

Therefore, before leaving, Mother Gu repeatedly reminded Gu Momo and Mu Han to come back when they were free.

"Sister, remember to come often in the future!" Although the two little white dots were very naughty, they also liked Gu Momo very much, which made the corner of her mouth hook into a smile.

"Alright!" Her attitude towards the child was like spring breeze, making even Muhan jealous.

"It's been several months, but there's still no movement. It looks like I have to work harder!" Mu Han carried Gu Mo up shortly after leaving the Gu Clan. Although there were villas outside the Gu Clan's house and there weren't many people walking around, it still managed to make Gu Mo blush.

After the two of them lived a period of time without shame or irritability, Gu Momo could only treat this world as a stolen happiness, so she was especially indulgent.

The result of this was that she and Mu Han were extremely tired of each other. One morning, a little blood flowed out and her lower abdomen hurt. Gu Mo Mo also came as if she was having her period.

However, he was carried to the hospital by Mu Han.

After the examination, the doctor looked at Mu Han as if he was looking at a beast. "The child has been around for more than a month, can't you all pay attention to him? Go back to bed and lie down. Don't worry about anything. Otherwise, prepare for the next baby, right?"

Gu Momo said, "..."

Mu Han said, "..."

She had worked so hard not to see a child, but now she had a child all of a sudden

Alright! No matter what, Mu Han was mad with joy. After he had a child, he would go wherever he went!

"This is my wife. She's going to have a baby. Move aside!"

Everyone looked at Gu Momo. Her lower abdomen was very flat, and she couldn't tell. Moreover, did your wife's giving birth to children have anything to do with everyone?

After arriving at the company, his face, which had always been unpleasant to look at, was paralyzed, and he smiled several times in a day.