I've Always Been

Bai Yuchen really wanted to understand what that man had done.

It was only when they got home that they realized that the entire family was treating them seriously. The two families had already decided that the matter had already reached this point. It would be better to get engaged as soon as possible.

As for the wedding, it would be held after Momo reached adulthood.

Originally, they were well-matched, childhood sweethearts, and all the girls who played pranks were later found out, including Xiao Huangmao and the others, who also made their relationship clear.

Friends and relatives are all holding the mentality of blessing.

The engagement day coincided with Gu Momo's sixteenth birthday. Bai Yuchen carried Gu Momo into the auditorium.

However, he didn't know that Li Fei Han had already installed the explosive device in the auditorium.

If he couldn't even get it, why would anyone else want it?

Gu Momo's eyebrows kept twitching, and she always felt that something was wrong.

"Big Brother Yu Chen!" She panicked and grabbed his hand.

"Momo, I will always be there!" Bai Yuchen said. After all, the little girl had never experienced such a big battle before.

Because both sides had exchanged tokens, Gu Momo heard the sound of ticking when the Master of Ceremony began to deliver her congratulatory speech. Although her IQ had decreased, her perception had become sharper.

That was why she had been searching for it all along, but then she discovered that above her head, there was a flashing red light pointing at three or two

At one point, she pushed the people beside her away.

Li Fei Han couldn't help but smile cruelly as he watched the crowd in the video start to gulp.

Anyone who stops him should die.

Therefore, Gu Momo, the Lin Clan, and the Bai Family had to die.

He stroked the woman beside him with a slightly frightened gaze. As long as all of this succeeded, his Li Clan would be the boss in the future.

An Jianxin finally felt scared. The person in front of her was a devil, a bloodthirsty devil.

Why had she fallen in love with such a thing before?

"Don't you feel happy? Lin Momo is dead, I have avenged you. You should be by my side for the rest of your life!" Li Fei Han stroked An Jianxin like he was stroking a pet.

An Jianxin ... was not happy, she could only feel a deep despair towards the future.

However, he didn't know that when Li Fei Han turned his head, the imaginary moment of explosion didn't happen.

Because at the last moment, Gu Momo jumped up in front of everyone's eyes, jumped up, grabbed the bomb, and threw it out of the window.

There was an explosion outside the window, and she herself was shaken flying by the power of the ammunition, caught by the wind that woke up in time.

The entire auditorium was in a mess.

Only the two of them looked at each other, as if the scene had frozen.

Afterwards, Li Fei Han escaped and went abroad. He was always wanted, and the business of the Li Clan was getting worse and worse.

Gu Momo had never been able to find out who the hero and heroine were, but she had been protected by two men for the rest of her life.