Regret For Being Late

Yang Jian felt that Gu Momo was a little heartless.

Gu Momo actually felt a little melancholy in her heart. At night, Gu Momo directly ran to another room to sleep.

Yang Jian was tossing and turning on the bed by himself, unable to fall asleep.

Because of the lack of Gu Momo, even the entire quilt felt cold, even though he knew that this was mostly due to his own mentality.

In the middle of the night, he got up from under the blanket again.

He walked to Gu Momo's tent.

Gu Momo was also a little irritated. She seemed to have lost her sense of security and could not sleep well.

This must be another retarded self.

Especially now, her ears had already sensed that someone was approaching. The dog could clearly distinguish the owner's aura and the sound of footsteps.

Even though Yang Jian was walking very smoothly, he deliberately slowed down his pace.

Gu Momo's ears still pricked up.

What was he doing here in the middle of the night?

Yang Jian walked in, touched Gu Momo's bed, and got into bed

Yes, I'm really used to it.

Upstairs, Gu Momo's waist, forehead, waist?

No, shouldn't dogs have soft fur? No, it seems to be clothes!

In the darkness, Gu Momo widened her eyes and looked at Yang Jian with the same gaze as a beast.

Yang Jian couldn't help but let go. Then, he thought that she was his dog.

"Roar, change back!" Therefore, he said to Gu Momo very seriously.

If Gu Momo agreed after half a day, Gu Momo's brain twitched at night and directly kicked Yang Jian away.

Yang Jian, who had been kicked off, was still a little confused. He was kicked off the bed by his family's dog.

"I've already agreed. Sleep in separate rooms. Don't take half a step into my room!" Gu Momo said angrily.

Because another retarded dog-like voice in his body was saying, "Why did you hit your master?" You bastard, wuwu, master, I'm sorry for yelling!

Gu Momo said, "..."

It took her a lot of effort to pounce on Yang Jian's body in time to cry bitterly. Wagging his tail to hug.

But even so, it still made her extremely angry.

Yang Jian was stunned at first, but then he looked a little injured. His dog kicked him out of bed!

He found it hard to believe.

"Roar!" And a little sad.

Was Xiao Xiao really sick? He walked over and picked Gu Momo up.

"Let me go!" Gu Momo struggled. Unfortunately, his cultivation was a bit higher than hers, and there was a huge disparity in strength. He wanted to hug her, but it was as if he was developing.

"You're sick. I'm sorry to roar. It's all because I didn't take good care of you. I can't watch you get sick like this."

Gu Momo rolled her eyes. The more she struggled, the tighter he hugged her.

"When I was a child, I heard that the dog in the village would suddenly not recognize its owner and start to bite crazily. Roar, if you can't bear to bite me later!"