Introduction to the Devil Religion's Sectlord

After Qu Huai and his men attacked the Demon Gate, Gu Qianqian joined forces inside and outside. Ye Mingfeng took Gu Momo as a hostage and blasted out a path of blood. On the back mountain of the Demon Sect, he was still surrounded by everyone.

Qu Huai and the other righteous disciples couldn't hurt Gu Momo, but if they didn't kill Gu Momo, Ye Mingfeng would have escaped.

Gu Qianqian stood up and said righteously, "She is my younger sister, but she colluded with the disciples of the Devil Sect and killed her father with her own hands. Gu Momo, death is not worth cherishing."

The world did not know of Gu Momo's existence, but they looked at her two identical faces.

Gu Momo and Ye Mingfeng subconsciously obeyed Gu Qianqian's words. In the end, under the siege, Gu Momo and Ye Mingfeng both fell off the cliff and died.

As for Qu Huai and Gu Qianqian, they eliminated the Devil Religion in one fell swoop and became the role models of decent people in the martial arts world.

In the end, a wedding was held in Mount Hua. A few years later, she gave birth to two sons and a daughter and went into seclusion in Jianghu.

Gu Momo rubbed his temples.

This twin sister is really vicious!

However, this was a world of martial artists. Walking in Jianghu was a big problem. There was no high tide of martial power. Walking in Jianghu was a big problem.

However, before he attacked the male lead, he was at ease.

Gu Momo planned to attack Ye Mingfeng first, so that he wouldn't fall in love with the female leader in the future.

Ye Mingfeng?

Wait, didn't she see him before?

Ye Mingfeng seemed to be angry because she had acted too reservedly just now.

That's right. The female lead in the original plot was very straightforward. Ye Mingfeng had already seen her straightforward side, but if she wanted to disguise herself as the female lead.

When the male lead met the female lead in the future, he still felt that she was a substitute.

No, no, no.

Gu Mo was puzzled as to how to attack Ye Mingfeng.

Very quickly, a few maids from the Devil Religion walked in. When Gu Momo thought that Ye Mingfeng had finally remembered her.

In the end, they saw that they were holding long chains in their hands.

"Let's tie her up first. The sect master said that we can't let her escape!" One of the maids gave the order.

The other party did not even look at Gu Momo before he pushed her down.

"Why are you kidnapping me? I'm not Gu Qianqian at all. You've caught the wrong person." In the original plot, Gu Momo had also been tied up like this for several months, not even seeing Ye Mingfeng's face.

Until the female lead was caught by Ye Mingfeng.

This time, she couldn't allow this to happen again no matter what.

Unfortunately, her physical fitness was too weak. When the maids of the Devil Religion could write martial arts more or less, Gu Momo was tied up.

"The number one beauty in martial arts, right? Do you think the sect master would like you if you refused to play? How shameless!"

"That's right!"

The maids' attitudes towards Gu Momo were very bad.

This made Gu Momo somewhat puzzled. However, she was still a movie queen after all, and she quickly shed a few tears.

"Why don't you sisters believe me? I'm Gu Momo, not Gu Qianqian!" The young girl's tone was not sad, as if she was arguing about a fact.

Her palm face was too bright, and she could tell with a single glance how beautiful Chen Yu and Luo Yan were.

With Rika Rika's expression, even women were moved.

"What do you mean? Everyone in the world knows that the First Manor's First Miss Gu Qianqian has never heard of Gu Momo. Don't be a demon, just think that we will believe you." The maidservant hesitated.