Indulge

"Alright, alright, hurry up and get Dr. Liao to take a look. Look at you. The first pregnant woman in the family has run away." Marshal Lu coldly glanced at Mrs. Lu.

Mrs. Lu glared back without showing any weakness, "It's not because something happened to Ting Ting just now. Besides ..."

She looked at Gu Momo's stomach as if she was pretending to have something wrong. She could beat and kick him earlier. If anything happened, it would definitely be the swallow's nest that was replenished too much. It should be!

The others thought the same, but Marshal Lu didn't know the whole story, so he felt quite sympathetic towards this daughter-in-law.

"Concubine, those are all things. The child in Man Zhi's stomach is the orthodoxy of our The Lu Clan!" He was a little surprised that Lady Lu had been quite reasonable in the past.

So many of his concubines let them have children?

Although Zhuang Tingting's status was high in the past, the eldest young miss of the dealer, she had voluntarily married into the Lu Clan and was willing to be a concubine. Even if her status was higher, she was still a concubine in ancient times. At most, she could be considered a noble concubine!

Marshal Lu's words slapped Zhuang Tingting's face so hard that she couldn't even find the north.

Her expression was filled with tears. She was not pretending to be sobbing. Looking at Gu Momo's pretentious appearance, she wished she could go forward and tear her face apart.

But she couldn't do anything, because Lu Nanyao carried her up to the princess in front of everyone's eyes.

She seemed to care about Gu Momo and the child in her stomach.

The butler laid the sheets and blankets, and new things were added to the room. When the heating was turned on, the room became hot.

Shortly after, Dr. Liao came. His ancestral heritage was Chinese medicine. Later, he studied abroad and became a western doctor. Now, he was a military doctor in the army.

As soon as he took Gu Momo's pulse, everyone in the living room poked their heads out and watched how Gu Momo ended up.

If nothing happened, he would definitely not be able to withstand Marshal Lu's scolding. If something really happened, it would be very satisfying.

Not long after, Dr. Liao said, "Young Madam, there are some signs of slippery foetus. Is she angry Today? The most important thing for a pregnant woman is to be calm. She can't think of anything bad every day." I'll give Young Mistress some placenta first. I see that Young Mistress's body seems to be malnourished, so I need to pay more attention to her diet in the future ... "

Marshal Lu was better off hearing Dr. Liao 's words, but Mrs. Lu was amazing.