Wait for me to come find you

Mu Han's heart ached when he saw her frown. As for the stinking kid who cried so loudly at birth, he didn't even look at her. If it wasn't for this kid, his mother wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

"Wife, I won't give birth anymore. I won't give birth to anything else!" Throughout the entire process, he felt pain in his heart. Gu Momo saw that he had suddenly lost weight, and the corners of her mouth revealed a trace of a smile.

She touched his head and said, "Where is the child?"

Mu Han didn't seem to mention children at all.

"Ugly, not like you and me!" He intended to put some eyedrops on his daughter-in-law's face, but he underestimated Gu Momo's current level of maternal love.

"What nonsense? The baby is just born, so it's good to see where it goes. It'll be fine if it grows." Because Gu Momo's eyes lit up when she saw Mrs. Mu carry the child in.

Mu Han's heart was not feeling good. Gu Momo rarely looked at him like this, but in the end, she looked at this stinking brat. The key was that this stinking brat was not good at all.

When Mrs. Mu carried the child over, Gu Momo saw that the child was still spitting out bubbles with his eyes open. He was clearly pink and tender, but how could he be as ugly as Mu Han said? She immediately fell in love with him, and she couldn't let go of him when she saw him.

She took care of the child all day long. Although she didn't have to do it herself, all her attention was on the child.

The next day, Mu Han stuffed the child into Mrs. Mu's hand.

Gu Momo needed to take care of her Caesarean section. Mrs. Mu liked her grandson and happily accepted him. Gu Momo always felt that something was wrong.

"Darling, look at me. I'm also very pretty!"

Gu Momo was a little disgusted, "I didn't shave. Actually, I'm not tired of taking care of the children ..."

This was the first time he had spoken of a child, and in Mu Han's heart, there was a bit more resentment towards this brat.

Gu Momo had only touched a handful of hands before the child was three years old, and after the child was three years old, she was forced by Mu Han to learn this and that

Gu Momo felt a little distressed. Mu Han said, "Boys are going to fight for the Mu Enterprise in the future. He doesn't have any siblings to help him. If he doesn't learn a little now, how can he be at ease in the future?"

Gu Momo was speechless and felt that Mu Han was thinking too far.

However, Mu Han did not think so. If his son did not learn more, how could he leave early and travel around the world with Gu Momo?