Young Master Jiang, this is fear!

Don't you understand?

Mu Han's thoughts were known to Father Gu. This brat wanted to seduce his daughter through the opportunity of cooperation, but he didn't even look at his family, which was the apple of his eye. Could it be that he was willing to talk about them just like that?

Anyway, Father Gu was very unhappy with Mu Han.

Seeing that Gu Momo was still focused on reading the information, his heart felt much better.

"Momo, don't see this Mu Han alone in the future! This man is always good at flowery words!" Father Gu was still worried. This man's skin was too good.

The little girl of the company watched him run away, so she had to give him an eye-catching salute.

"I see." She sniffed at her father's jealousy.

As for Mu Han, he did not expect that his actions would arouse the jealousy of his father-in-law.

In any case, Gu Momo was currently pursuing her every day, changing into a different kind of pursuit.

In the eyes of others, this scene of chasing after women was nothing new, wasn't it? Who had seen him fall in love with someone for a long time these past few years? Even Jiang Duo felt the same way.

However, ten days and a half months had passed. Young Master Mu was only more diligent, but he had no intention of slacking off.

On the other hand, Gu Momo's side was neither cold nor hot, and she basically didn't accept or like Mu Han.

Jiang Duo looked at the hope in his heart. Perhaps Gu Momo liked him from the bottom of her heart.

Even he was a little confused now.

On the other hand, Shen Yuan hadn't paid any attention to Jiang Duo for a few days. If it were normal, as long as he hadn't seen him for two or three days, this man would have wrapped his eyes around her.

However, now that Jiang Duo was done pestering her, her heart was completely out of her mind.

"Ah Yuan, it's not that Auntie said you. You're not young anymore. Staying at home all day now is nothing. It turns out that President Jiang didn't tell you to go to his house. Why are you acting so arrogant? Now that they've seen you better, they'll forget about you in a few months" Shen Yuan's mother died early. Dad married his stepmother again. Now that stepmother saw that she was currying favor with Jiang Duo, she kept talking about her daughter and came to him to ask for a brand-name bag and clothes and money

On the one hand, Shen Yuan's relationship with her stepmother was indeed not good. Can she give her stepmother the things that her stepmother's daughter wanted?

Secondly, love was like a game between two parties. She was a lot shorter than Jiang Duo in terms of birth appearance. If she asked for something from Jiang Duo, what would Jiang Duo think of her?