Ninth Mission - Lang Rides A Bamboo Horse To Plum Blueberry

Jiang Yuruo ruo had a bad premonition.

"Ouyang Han, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time. I like you!" Gu Momo's sudden confession disrupted Jiang Yuruo ruo's rhythm.

Even Ouyang Han and Di Fanchen's attacks stopped.

"I know I'm not worthy of you, and I know that Yuruo doesn't like me very much, but I wish you happiness!" When she said this, Ouyang Han had a bad premonition.

At this moment, Di Fanchen also flew up. Ouyang Han fought with him for a while, but the two of them quickly let go.

However, Jiang Yuruo ruo noticed that she was leaning towards the peach sword and leaning towards it.

If Gu Momo died by her hands at this time, Ouyang Han would probably never forgive her for the rest of his life.

Therefore, Jiang Yuruo ruo pulled the peach sword back in time, and at the same time removed the talisman, leaving Gu Momo far behind.

At this moment, Gu Momo's smile deepened.

She flew towards Di Fanchen.

"Di Fanchen, use all your power to attack Ouyang Han. If you believe me, we will meet again in the future!" She said in a voice transmission that the two of them could understand.

After hearing her words, he was shocked and doubtful.

However, he obeyed her orders and turned his attack towards Ouyang Han, because Ouyang Han wanted to save Gu Momo, so he was not prepared for Di Fanchen's attack.

Di Fanchen was similarly unprepared. She had actually used such a dangerous method to crash into him.

In the past, he had used his body as a defense, but this time, it was at the expense of his soul.

As a result, under the gazes of many people, her soul gradually turned transparent.

Her body flew upwards.

Liar!

Everything was a lie. What about the promised reincarnation?

But she chose to die.

It was at this moment that Ouyang Han was so furious that he used all his strength to stab the peach sword into Di Fanchen's abdomen.

Originally, he thought it would hurt, but in the end, he simply gave up resisting.

This woman had so many secrets, did she think that she could escape safely after shaking him off?

Dream on!

Therefore, he let go of his hand, allowing all the golden light to seep into his soul, and his entire body became transparent.