Want to be banned

He didn't want anyone else to appear within a meter of Gu Momo's private space. The end of the season, who had just squeezed into the car, was forced back by his words.

Very quickly, he looked at the car and his face was wrinkled. Fortunately, he had just accepted the big boss's mission and said that no matter how coercive or tempting he was, he couldn't let Bai Momo mo stay with Mu Han.

Big Boss likes foam, but the most important thing is that he can tear them apart with his ability.

At the end of the season, when his face was full of worry, Mu Han had already sent Gu Momo back to the training base. She had taken half a day off, and many members were still nervously rehearsing inside. Including Liang Chen, he was prepared to use this last time to win. Moreover, he had to win as expected and cleanly.

As for the matter of Gu Momo taking leave, he knew.

It was also clear that this was Xiao Qingqing's idea. However, Xiao Qingqing did not say how to treat Gu Momo, but in Liang Chen's opinion, it should not be too serious. At most, it would make Gu Momo's performance in the final unstable.

However, she did not expect Gu Momo to come back like this, nor did she expect that there was still a man in her hand.

At this moment, including the training teachers and the contestants who had entered the final, they all looked towards Gu Momo.

Gu Momo's face was expressionless. He walked very calmly, Because she used to be like this, So everyone was used to it, but they didn't know that Gu Momo's heart was also suffering. It wasn't that she hadn't advised Mu Han, but when she opened her mouth and said that she wanted him to wait outside, he didn't say anything wrong. She looked at her pitifully with amber eyes, causing her heart to feel uncomfortable. There was really nothing she could do, so she let him go.

But this way, there were all sorts of gossip.

"It turns out that someone felt that he had fallen for Fan Ye and thought that he would definitely win this match, so he didn't even plan to compete properly in the final!" The one who said this was a sarcastic girl. She was the only person who entered the competition with Gu Momo Liangchen. Her name was Chen Liangliang.

His appearance wasn't very outstanding, but he was dressed in a bold and avant-garde manner. Adding on Qu Feng's very personality, he could be said to be a dark horse in the late stages of this competition.

Originally, Chen Liangliang could not see Gu Momo's arrogant appearance. In addition, Liang Chen had intentionally or unintentionally instilled in Gu Momo that there was someone behind her who had messed up the competition process, so she had not relied on her true abilities to go all the way. Chen Liangliang's hostility towards Gu Momo was very deep.

Gu Momo did not respond. Chen Liangliang thought that she had poked into Gu Momo's heart. "Why was she right? There's nothing else to say?" I'm not worried about myself. In any case, I won't win the championship, but I feel cold for Brother Chen. The original music I made all the way is being questioned because of someone's words. In fact, it's all because of you! Tomorrow's match, I would rather have a spot than reveal the truth of the matter to the public.