A Rainbow Robe

Every time these rumors reached Gu Momo's ears, it would seem very uncomfortable.

Actually, Master had never been like this. He seemed to have some difficulties.

On this day, the Three Holy Virgins came up to plead for Fairy Hundred Flowers and the Seventh Fairy.

Fairy Hundred Flowers had always been her best friend, and he knew this very well. He had thought that he would spare her face.

But who would have thought that it would be so harsh?

She came to look for Yang Jian because she knew that her Second brother had always treated her well. Wanted to take it easy.

However, the result was disappointment.

'"I really don't know why you've become like this? Because you only have this position in your heart. For the sake of the position of the Heavenly God of Justice, you ignored Xiao Xiao's friendship towards you, and you don't understand the love between the Seventh Fairy and Dong Yong at all!"

Yang Lian questioned. Yang Jian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Gu Momo poked out a small head from the table and blurred her eyes. She didn't understand what this had to do with her anymore.

Suddenly, Yang Lian turned around and returned with a smile on her face.

"Second Brother, if I also descend to the mortal world to try out the love between men and women in this world, what will you do?"

Then she saw it successfully, and his coldness suddenly burst forth.

She turned around proudly and left. Then, Gu Momo stretched out her head and said, "Master, are you angry?"

Yang Jian shook his head. "I'm not angry! But I have to stop her. She can't do anything stupid at this time. Roar! Help me keep an eye on her for a while!"

Gu Momo nodded.

As long as her master told her to do it, no matter how hard it was or how tired it was, she would definitely do it. Moreover, this matter was not a big deal for her.

"Limitless Heaven and Earth, 10,000 kilometers of tracking!"

She cast her spell and suddenly left. Yang Lian had descended to the mortal world frequently during this period of time, and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Gu Momo also stared at it for a long time, and every day she saw trivial things.

When she was born again, Yang Jian brought Gu Momo to see her. However, at this time, she and the Hundred Flowers Fairy were drinking the Jade Dew.

The few fairies smiled as they talked about the interesting news. Then, they saw Yang Jian approaching.

All of them scoffed.

"Third Saint Mother, if I had such a big brother like you, it would be a disgrace!"

"That's right, how could such a ruthless person appear in the Three Realms!"

They turned around and were ashamed of being with him. Yang Lian threw the gift he had given her in front of him.

"Let's go, I don't want to see you anymore!" Every year, this was the same, and every year, there was nothing new about it.

Nearly a thousand years of brotherhood and sisterhood had also dissipated in these days. All of her friends now hated her having such a big brother.

"Third Saint Mother, you're going too far!" Gu Momo was a little angry. Every year, the gifts prepared by the master were made by himself. He did not know how many places he had traveled to obtain the jade materials before he obtained the four colors of happiness. It was different from the previous years.