Eleventh Story1 Dog

Ten years later, the Little Prince had grown into an outstanding Crown Prince, able to handle some matters independently.

Gu Momo and Night Sky Chen's bodies grew weaker and weaker. Finally, after sleeping one day, she was unable to wake up. She directly returned to the dark space.

This time, he didn't even have time to bid farewell to Night Sky Chen.

Looking at the night again, he had an illusion that he was in another world.

"The mission this time was completed very well!" Night praised her once in a blue moon, "Where do you want to add the two extra points this time?"

After deducting the three points from the previous credit, there were actually two more points.

Gu Momo added it to her intelligence.

Gu Momo: Female, 23 years old.

Appearance: 80.

Stamina: 50.

Intelligence: 62.

Charm Points: 88.

Skill: Tyrannical President's True Love Ancient Sealing Technique (Note: Only Once) Double Cultivation Technique.

She never thought of the dual cultivation method that Nangong Lianyue had given her, '"The heroes and heroines of each world are chosen by the Master God. If you can gain their trust and make them betray the Master God, then your destiny points will increase even more after you complete your mission. However, this kind of fate is usually something that you can't find!" Ye Cai said at this moment.

In this life, Gu Momo accidentally hit him because she was moved by the feelings between Nangong Lianyue and Ye Hanxiao, so she had a trace of compassion. Only then did Nangong Lianyue give them the dual cultivation technique that the Master God had originally given them.

It wasn't easy to gather the things that the Master God possessed.

Therefore, Ye's mood was much better.

'"Right, in the next world, don't use too many things from the Heavenspan Grimoire. Because a world has its own system, once there is something beyond this world, the plot will become complicated and confusing. Therefore, you'd rather use your brain than touch the rules of the plot easily!"

It was rare that he had said so much to her.

Gu Momo understood.

"In that case, all of Nangong Lianyue's dual cultivation techniques are used by the Master God to interfere with us! Then why didn't the Master God come down and directly beat us to death?" Wouldn't that be easier?

At this moment, Ye gave her a faint glance. "You don't have that much ability, you need him to personally take action!"

It seems so.

"That wind?" Gu Momo also wanted to ask Night Sky Chen, but she felt that Night Sky Chen would come back.

Ye was silent for a while. "Do you really want to save him? Even at the cost of your life?"

In terms of love, she felt that she had always been very passive, always loved, rarely able to do anything for him.

For the last time, he was completely sealed because he was being used by Heavenspan.

Seeing Nangong Lianyue and Ye Hanxiao's determination had actually inspired her. If it was true love, why bother with so many gains and losses?

She was afraid of death and ashes.

However, he was even more afraid that he would not be able to wait for his return in the future.

"I want to save him!" Gu Momo said the same thing.