Dual Cultivation Method

Once these words came out, the entire hall was so quiet that even the sound of needles falling could be heard.

After receiving the imperial edict, Night Sky Chen directly swaggered out. The Emperor was so angry that he trembled, "Reverse, rebellious son ..."

He threw his head back and collapsed!

Afterwards, the entire palace became a mess.

Gu Momo was named King Zhen Nan. At the same time, the mansion he had bestowed was the Great General's Mansion. The Great General was imprisoned for plotting against his family.

After Night Sky Chen finished reading the imperial edict, the surrounding people were all dumbfounded.

His Highness the Crown Prince shouted that Gu Mo was his wife in front of everyone that day. Everyone thought that with Gu Mo's status, she could not be a princess. If the Crown Prince insisted on marrying, he would bring in a sedan chair and serve as a concubine.

However, he didn't expect that he would actually let her become the king of Zhen Nan. The three hundred thousand military power was directly handed over to a woman.

Everyone felt that either the Crown Prince was crazy or the Emperor was crazy.

Gu Momo also felt that Night Sky Chen was going crazy.

"This General's Mansion will be changed to King Zhen Nan 's Mansion. Let's make do first. If you don't like it, I'll go find a few good houses for you!"

On the surface, Gu Momo had such power and status, so it was naturally much more convenient for her to go out and do things.

Because there were many people watching from the streets, Gu Momo could not say anything directly to Night Sky Chen. She only replied, "This Great General's Mansion is not bad if I look at it!"

"Mm, let's go in and take a look!" Night Sky Chen said slowly.

After the two of them walked in together, the entire street was boiling with excitement.

"What does this The Crown Prince mean? Do you feel that the court is going to change?"

"If a woman can be a prince, Young Chicken Sichen, the Crown Prince is really getting more and more bastard!"

At this moment, even Gu Momo felt that Ye Kongchen's actions were somewhat unwise. His careless manner would give others an excuse to attack him.

Originally, she wanted to hide in the shadows and plot, but she was pushed to the surface.

Just as Gu Momo was about to say something, Ye Kongchen said, "There aren't many people around me, especially in the army. Think about Ouyang Zijiang's 300,000 men. How many of them are holding military power and subduing me? I need your help!"

Even though everything in the capital now seemed to be under the control of Night Sky Chen.

But in reality, there had always been a lot of people who opposed Night Sky Chen.

Gu Momo seemed to understand something, "Understood! I'm willing to help you!"

To put it bluntly, it wasn't to help Night Sky Chen, but to help herself. Night Sky Chen had said so many things in a roundabout manner, but in fact, he only wanted to let her accept it peacefully.

How could she not understand this thought?

Gu Momo got a list from Night Sky Chen. Knowing which old tribes had problems, she hurriedly rushed to the barracks. In this way, he didn't really say anything to her.