Can I ask you a favor

"It's fine. Wait for me. I'll go find some books to read!" Chu Zhuolian always felt that if he stayed in this room, the heat in his body would ignite him.

Gu Momo was also very embarrassed. She held the quilt in her hand and thought silently, "What if he reads a book later?"

Isn't it too late for her to escape now?

He didn't know where Chu Zhuolian got the books. Anyway, after he ran back, he looked at Little Yellow seriously. After reading the book, his face was not red and his heart was not beating. Then, he calmly threw the book aside.

"Let's begin!" He began.

Gu Momo was thinking that they were really conducting a scientific research, silently reciting that they were conducting a great scientific experiment.

Thus, he intended to use a soul drift, but he didn't expect that his soul wouldn't be able to drift, and that he would be hugged.

This was unscientific!

His kiss, with a meticulous tutorial kiss, went deep

But she regretted it and struggled.

In the end, she was only imprisoned to death. She forgot that his strength was much stronger than hers.

"Focus!" He said seriously.

Gu Momo wanted to cry but no tears, "No, I want to stop."

Chu Zhuolian felt that his entire body was on fire. How could she stop at this time? His entire body and mind did not belong to him.

The kiss swallowed her up again.

Talking about scientific research was bullshit. Later on, Gu Momo brought along the sound of crying, and the beast did not stop.

After a day, she fell asleep.

When he opened his eyes again, he changed the sheets and clothes.

However, she was curled up under the quilt and did not want to move at all.

Actually, when he was doing the mission, he had thought of such a day, but he didn't expect that it would be like this.

In the previous world, when she was close to Mu Han's skin, it was because she fell in love with that man, so she did not resist at all.

But now

She wasn't pretending, but she wasn't so calm.

Things have already happened, so what else can we do?

It was just that cheating on his father's soul out of his body was too cheating on his father.

Not long after, Gu Momo saw Chu Zhuolian return with a bowl of porridge in her hand.

"Momo, I made it myself. Try it." Chu Zhuolian brought in the porridge and said dotingly.

Gu Momo coldly glanced at him.

The coldness in his eyes made him feel a little scared.

Actually, after yesterday, many images of her suddenly appeared in his mind. Although it was only a few sporadic images, it was as if they had experienced it for several generations, and they had determined that she was his lover.

However, when he saw her gaze, he couldn't help but feel anxious.

"I have formed an antibody today, and my strength has greatly increased. I think there will definitely be progress in my research."

Hearing this, Gu Momo raised her head.

Chu Zhuolian was also somewhat happy. Seeing that she had listened carefully, she placed the porridge in front of her.