The imperial palace is not suitable for you. Follow me

Gu Momo sighed after hearing this news. Although Madam Song was hateful, the child was still innocent.

After that, Gu Momo's status in the Gu Clan had suddenly risen by a lot.

Seeing the servants suddenly become respectful, Gu Momo knew that the man was not lying.

He's really ready to take responsibility.

The progress bar did not increase, but Gu Momo planned to attack once.

Dan Yang was going to marry Cheng Yu in a few days. It was similar to the original plot. Although Dan Yang did not block the Emperor's arrow last time, he was still accidentally injured by the assassins who assassinated the Emperor and was saved by Cheng Yu.

Dan Yang could be said to have fallen in love with Cheng Yu at first sight, although Prince An Shun originally intended to marry her into the palace.

But Dan Yang convinced him.

After marrying into the palace, a woman had to compete with many women for the same man. Even if she was spoiled, she had become the target of public criticism. It would be better to find a lover outside the palace and grow old together.

Cheng Yu was young, well-versed in both civil and martial arts, and he was also able to lead troops to war.

In addition, Dan Yang liked it and had saved his life, so Duke Shun sent someone to ask about the Cheng Clan's intentions.

A princess had a higher status than the Gu family's young miss. The Cheng family was satisfied with Danyang.

Only Cheng Yu's heart could not let go of Gu Momo's determination towards him that day.

However, after inquiring about the information in the temple and learning that he had left, Gu Momo actually had some relationship with the Emperor.

Cheng Yu's expression became even gloomier.

Dan Yang was busy preparing for marriage every day, and Cheng Yu was drinking to ease his worries.

If it was another man, he had every confidence in snatching Gu Momo back from his hand, but that person was the Emperor.

Gu Momo went out and chose a happy shop. She was here to try her luck and see if she could get to know Dan Yang.

In the end, Dan Yang didn't see it, but Cheng Yu recognized it.

"Momo." In broad daylight, Cheng Yu drank some wine and staggered a little, but his expression was extremely painful.

The more he thought about it, the more wrong it became. Especially after he heard the news about the Xiangguo Temple, something happened between Gu Momo and the Emperor after he left.

In Cheng Yu's heart, if he hadn't asked his sister to take the initiative to invite Gu Momo that day, she wouldn't have gone to the Guanyin Academy and wouldn't have seen the Emperor.

People like her couldn't stand the excitement of a group of concubines in the backyard, let alone the chaotic harem.

Cheng Yu subconsciously thought that it was Gu Momo's own doing today, and the Emperor hadn't given her a title yet, so he was even more sorry for her.

Xin'er and Fang'er subconsciously stood in front of Gu Momo.

However, at this moment, the Gu Clan had also provided Gu Momo with guards, so Cheng Yu couldn't even get close to them.

"Momo, I want to talk to you alone." In Cheng Yu's eyes, the former Gu Momo's temperament was gentle and kind. She was simply not suitable to stay in the palace where people were eaten.

"Forget it, cousin. Men and women are not allowed to be together." Gu Momo turned around and left.

But Cheng Yu asked, "Do you think that you are good enough to enter the palace? That man can't be unsuitable for you!"

Whether it was suitable or not didn't seem to have anything to do with him, Gu Momo thought to herself.

However, Gu Mo's role in front of Cheng Yu had always been that of a harmless little white flower. Now that he saw that Cheng Yu was unable to put it down, Gu Mo decided to add another one. "Cousin, don't say anything else. Be careful what you say," he said with a grieved expression.

Her tone was obviously unwilling. Was she going to take her away just because that person was the Emperor?