President Jiang, your face is really big

Originally, her original body was incomparably beautiful, and her every move carried the charm of an imperial elder sister. At this moment, Gu Momo's entire body was clear and cold, yet she did not lose her nobility and elegance, as if she was slowly walking into the worship of a queen.

'"Is this Miss Gu? She looks very beautiful? Didn't she say that she likes the president of the Jiang Corporation a while ago? But President Jiang doesn't seem to care at all. I thought she was an ugly woman."

"Perhaps President Jiang's taste is intriguing?" Someone said with an ambiguous smile.

"That's true. I saw a few photos taken by the newspaper a few days ago. It was President Jiang who held a girl's hand and enlarged the photos. It was dirt and ugly. I really don't know what President Jiang had taken a fancy to her. However, this photograph was not published in the newspaper. It was probably suppressed." This news has attracted the attention of many people.

Jiang Duo's constant search for true love had caused the marriage between the Jiang Clan and the Gu Clan to collapse, and it was nothing new in this circle.

As for the girl that Jiang Duo truly loved, no one present believed it to be so-called true love.

"It's probably because I'm greedy for money."

"It's also possible that you're greedy for President Jiang's beauty." A few other socialites said. Their tone was somewhat unconvinced. It would be good if they lost to a heavenly pride like Gu Momo.

However, a casual girl ran out. She wanted to have no figure, no background, no appearance, and she didn't know what Jiang Duotu was like. It was like drinking soup.

In the time it took to speak, Jiang Duo arrived.

Coming with him was the female lead Shen Yuan, who was still holding onto his arm. Today, Shen Yuan had indeed gone through a lot of dressing up. The evening dress was the latest luxury custom-made, and the necklace was shining brightly. It was almost ten million yuan. There was a crown on her head.

After careful makeup and concealing her flaws, her appearance had already revealed a delicate and beautiful appearance. With a pair of watery eyes, a few disciples from wealthy families really glanced at her.

It's just that.

Most people looked at Shen Yuan because she was brought by Jiang Duo.

Each of them weighed the exact letter of the rumors, but among all the beautiful women with fair skin, Shen Yuan still couldn't win, let alone compare to Gu Mo, who was incomparably beautiful.

Of course, Shen Yuan had also heard some of their discussions, and her expression was somewhat embarrassed.

She had never liked such high-class parties, for she could see her contempt in the eyes of these people.