The child was born prematurely

Mu Han didn't want to see Jiang Duo at all. He turned around and looked at Gu Momo. Gu Momo's expression was filled with boredom.

He was happy.

He couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead and Jiang Duo's expression froze.

Her own fianc é e is also your little aunt.

Most of the people present were relatives, so they really didn't want to see Jiang Duo like this?

Jiang Duo didn't understand why he came, but he always felt that if he didn't come, he might have lost something very important.

Therefore, he hurried over, but after he arrived, seeing this scene made his heart palpitate.

The dog food for the two of them was scattered out tonnes by tonnes.

Then that night, Jiang Duo was drunk and tried his best to drink wine for himself. No one would be able to persuade him.

Later on, the table was overturned. Everyone had already silently added hundreds of thousands of dog blood dramas to their minds. However, everyone knew their roots and was unable to say anything.

The people of the Jiang Clan felt embarrassed and carried back Jiang Duo who had drunk the broken piece halfway.

It was just that Shen Yuan had blown in the cold wind for half a day, but before Jiang Duo could arrive, she had waited for a few hooligans to arrive, causing her cultivation to be ruined in one night.

The next day, Jiang Duozhong woke up from his drunkenness and saw his family retelling. He was embarrassed yesterday.

Jiang Duo's heart started to ache. He thought that he just didn't want to look at Gu Momo because he liked someone he didn't like.

He didn't know that Gu Momo didn't like him, but he unknowingly fell in love with Gu Momo.

All of a sudden, he felt empty and painful.

As for Shen Yuan's text message, he still didn't see it

When Shen Yuan returned home, everyone in the house was shocked. She couldn't tell anyone about this kind of thing. She opened her phone and saw that there wasn't a reply to the text message or a phone call.

She had a high fever for a few days before she saw a piece of news that day.

Her heart went cold. She was no longer worthy of Jiang Duo, but she hated him again.

He hated Gu Momo for provoking Jiang Duo, giving him hope, and then leaving him. He also hated Jiang Duo. Since he didn't love him, why didn't he say it?