I can only trust you

However, there was a trace of doubt in his eyes. He seemed to be very satisfied with her. At first glance, he did not dislike her. At second glance, she was not bad. Up until now, he felt that she was very compatible.

"Just now, your meridians were retrograde. If I don't cure you, you will be enchanted in half an hour."

The salvation he was talking about was probably to take advantage of this opportunity to take advantage of him.

Gu Momo retorted, "Who wants you to save me? Without you, I wouldn't have needed half an hour, so I wouldn't have gone crazy!"

Because in his previous life, the feelings between him and Mu Han had naturally come to fruition, and it had been engraved into his heart in the future.

Gu Momo did not intend to provoke anyone in this mission.

Regarding this poisonous snake that had forcefully eaten tofu from the start, she was 120,000% vigilant and annoyed.

How could Mo Li not feel her emotions?

"Miss Gu, is this how you treat your benefactor?"

"What do you mean?" Gu Momo's expression was a little puzzled.

"There are two imperial physicians outside the door. If I invite them in now, guess what the consequences will be?" Mo Li's voice was gentle as if he could get out of the water.

However, the more she listened, the more vicious she felt. Gu Momo's eyes narrowed, "You ..."

In the end, she could not force herself on him. She took a deep breath and her tone changed much more calmly.

"I wonder what State Teacher wants?" Gu Momo asked.

Mo Li listened to her gentle tone, and the hostility between his eyebrows relaxed a lot.

"You!" He spat lightly, but Gu Momo's eyebrows jumped.

He wished he could slap him on the face again.

Mo Li originally wanted to say that he hadn't thought of a good answer, but he couldn't help but say such a word, so the more he thought about it, the better he felt.

On the contrary, he had the intention that he was determined to obtain it. He had always done things solely on his own heart, without asking why.

Gu Momo gritted her teeth and felt that it was not worth it to argue with him at this time.

"Then State Teacher, can you do me a favor?" Gu Momo already had an idea in her mind. Since Mo Li had jumped in, it was better to let him be the villain's old profession.

Go and settle the score with the mistress.