Every time you call me to sleep

First, he deliberately made an affair between the two of them, then told the reporters to publicize it properly, and now, the entire world was seated on a solid relationship between the two of them.

How could a person be so shameless?

Gu Momo was so angry that the phone call from Piansheng's office rang again.

Gu Momo looked out the window and saw that it was indeed this guy.

Actually, he would occasionally see people peeking outside his office.

If this continued, it wouldn't be possible. Seeing that it was almost time to leave work, if this fellow was blocking the door at that time, I'm afraid that this bright news wouldn't be able to be suppressed, right?

As soon as she picked up the phone, Gu Momo looked a little helpless.

But he didn't want to be seen showing weakness, so he couldn't help but ask fiercely, "What exactly are you thinking about?"

Originally, when he asked this question, he had already revealed some guilt.

The corner of Mu Han's mouth curled up, "I guess you haven't eaten the food that was delivered just now. Since that's the case, I'll book a restaurant and have dinner with me tonight. By the way, even if you're sentenced to death, you still have to give someone a chance to explain!"

Gu Momo didn't believe it and asked, "If you want to explain, just call me. There's no need to treat me to dinner."

Refusing was really straightforward. If it was like this, then it would be as she wished.

The wife really ran away.

On this matter, Mu Han argued, "No, apart from explaining the misunderstanding between you and me, do you want to hear the news from my stupid nephew?"

Gu Momo was instantly confused. Looking down from her point of view, she always felt that Mu Han was like a cunning fox.

She didn't seem to remember exactly how Jiang Duo had driven him abroad.

Or could it be that Mu Han didn't lose at all, just because his parents had died in disappointment?

No matter what, this host definitely had the possibility to change the main plot completely, and she really couldn't refuse at this moment.

"Alright then, I'll come down now."

Seeing that it was almost time, she got off work early to save a bunch of people from gossiping for a while.

Gu Momo hung up the phone and waited until she had packed her things and left the room before pretending to work very hard.