Mission 7-The Legend of the Conferred God

With Gu Momo's eyesight, she naturally knew Jiang Ruolin's actions at the first possible moment. Her attack had already arrived in front of her, but she avoided it with her eyebrows and eyes.

When she hit her abdomen, Gu Momo grabbed her wrist.

The bracelet on Jiang Ruolin's wrist was precisely her spatial bracelet. When Jiang Ruolin reacted, her first thought was to activate space.

However, Gu Momo's mental ability isolated her from space.

"You can't enter!" Blood flowed from the corner of Gu Momo's mouth. She was seriously injured, but the smile at the corner of her mouth was a little strange.

This gave her a bad premonition.

"If I self-destruct, what will happen to you?" Her smile was very calm.

Speaking of self-detonation, there didn't seem to be any panic.

But Jiang Ruolin didn't. She was afraid of death. She had already died once, and she didn't want to be reborn again. She was still in such a sorry state.

She subconsciously jumped away.

But no, Gu Momo wanted to self-destruct with the space.

She had planned this outcome long ago. Jiang Ruolin, the reason she could be reborn in this lifetime was because of this space. Space was closely related to her bloodline. Blood has been dripped to recognize the owner.

If she destroyed the space, Jiang Ruolin would definitely be seriously injured, and her strength would not increase in the second half of her life. Coupled with what she had done to these people today, no one would follow her and trust her anymore.

Gu Momo felt that the progress bar above her head was increasing a little quickly and smiled as if she was relieved.

More than one helicopter circled over his head.

Chu Zhuolian had already jumped down and walked down with large strides.

"Momo, don't leave me! Momo, I remember, I remember ..."

Chu Zhuolian was still unable to make it in time.

The ability self-destructed.

Gu Momo could vaguely hear him say something very important, but she could only see his mouth open and close.

She didn't hear anything clearly.

His soul had already drifted out of his body.

At this moment, Jiang Ruolin vomited a mouthful of blood and fainted.

Space self-destructed. She had no other choice. Her advantage was gone. It was as if even her heart and blood had been destroyed. It was painful to the heart.

Long Feiye immediately hugged her, but they were also surrounded.

Chu Zhuolian stretched out her hand and only grabbed the air. Her ability was powerful and her self-detonation was also very thorough. Nothing left.

Why on earth, he had been chasing after her, but it was as if he would never be able to catch her.

"Gu Momo, you're so ruthless, so ruthless!"

Doesn't she want to find it?

But he refused to let her do as she wished. He had to find her.

Not long after, he self-destructed.

Chu Zhuolian's ability was so powerful that it affected a portion of the people, including the severely injured Jiang Ruolin.

Long Feiye was only slightly injured.