Pretending to be a virgin martyr

Gu Momo blinked her eyes and said, "Gu Qianqian is my elder sister. My name is Gu Momo. In the past, my father thought I was too stupid and couldn't remember anything, so he didn't let me go out to see anyone. My elder sister has a cinnabar mole on her left arm. I have a cinnabar mole on my right arm. If you don't believe me, look!"

Gu Momo raised her lotus arm.

Everyone looked at each other. If they really caught the wrong person, the sect master would definitely be enraged if he found out in the future.

After Demon Charm winked at the sisters, everyone retreated to discuss.

Gu Momo bit her lips. She didn't know if this method would work.

Gu Momo tried to break a bowl and grind it. After a while, she gave up. The TV show was full of lies.

It was impossible to leave so easily. This was an iron chain.

After waiting for a while, Ye Mingfeng did not come.

She pouted, but her stomach was hungry.

There was no one to deliver food, what a shitty place!

This made Gu Momo even more determined to practice martial arts in the future.

When Ye Mingfeng pushed open the door and entered, he saw her curling up into a ball, hiding in the corner of the bed, then hugging her knees, as if she was asleep.

He didn't feel safe and looked very obedient.

It was indeed different from the rumoured Gu Qianqian. He approached, picked up the chain, and made a noise that woke her up.

A pair of deer eyes looked at him in confusion, looking a little frightened.

However, he quickly suppressed his panic.

"I, I am not Gu Qianqian."

Indeed not, just like a rabbit.

"Even if you're not, you're still from the First Villa!" They were all the girl's daughters. He came over with a pair of big hands and tore her clothes apart with a tear.

Gu Momo's heart was so crappy.

The rumoured Demon Cult boss had endured his beastly nature and didn't attack Gu Qianqian.

The moment Gu Momo came up, she was succeeded by this beast.

Therefore, when she rushed over, she fiercely bit his shoulder.

She was bleeding and had a sweet smell, but she still hadn't let go.

However, Ye Mingfeng suddenly woke up quite a bit. He actually wanted to do something like that to this girl just now.

One had to know that he had never touched many Holy Daughters of the Devil Religion before.

However, after he reacted, he was also shocked that the girl's courage would be so great.

He immediately sealed her acupoints.

Her eyes were wet, with some uneasiness. The blood flowing out from the corner of her mouth gave off a different aesthetic feeling.

It almost made him want to wipe the blood off her face.

He only reached out his hand and quickly grabbed it again.

"Do you think you are still the second young miss of the First Villa? Why are you pretending to be a virgin?" The torn lapels of his clothes were

The young girl's collarbone was fair and exquisite, like a poppy in full bloom, inadvertently carrying a fatal temptation.

His throat was a little agitated, but he quickly stood up.

I don't know what happened today, but she had provoked me twice and made me unable to control myself!

This kind of feeling was not good!

If it was another woman, it didn't matter, but she was the daughter of Gu Qingyun from the First Villa.

Ye Mingfeng turned around and left. Gu Momo's stomach grunted, and she couldn't help but glutinously shout, "I'm hungry."

Her tone was soft and implicit.

Afterwards, Ye Mingfeng walked even faster.

Seeing that he had disappeared, Gu Momo completely relaxed.