Have nothing to do with courtesy

Her guess was probably correct, because Jiang Duo was outstanding in all aspects since he was young. He was good-looking, rich, and had a high IQ, so his path was smooth. After reaching junior high school, the girl who liked him was like Jiang Zhiqing.

Everyone pounced forward like moths on fire. Regardless of whether it was red, fat, green, or thin, they all looked like creatures without opinions or ego.

It didn't attract him at all. The love he wanted wasn't like this.

The girl he wanted was also simple, kind and unpretentious

Then one day, when she met Shen Yuan, regardless of whether she knew that he was the CEO, she could talk to him on an equal footing

At that time, his eyes lit up and he felt that his true love had come.

But these days, Gu Momo's neglect made him feel confused.

At first, he felt that this was a way for Gu Momo to attract his attention, but the longer the world passed, the more ridicule he saw in Gu Momo's eyes.

He wondered if he was wrong. Perhaps Gu Momo really didn't love him anymore.

This thought caused him to panic.

Gu Momo didn't know about Jiang Duo's entire mental process.

However, right now, she just felt that it was funny.

'"Jiang Duo, there used to be a silly girl who liked you very much, but you treated her like a monkey. Now she doesn't serve her anymore. Since you want to pursue your true love, I'm not in your way, so please don't interfere with what I'm doing, okay?"

Gu Momo was telling the truth. If Jiang Duo hadn't come to look for her at this time, she would still be able to look up.

But now it's nothing.

She was not her original body. She loved someone so foolishly, and then she was willing to be used by him. She also wanted to watch him show her affection for True Love and finally be forced to turn black.

In the end, Jiang Duo had lost it.

After saying those words, Gu Momo left.

However, Jiang Duo's heart ached. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Gu Momo was talking about him and her. Could it be that he had hurt her too deeply in the past?

In retrospect, the Gu Momo of the past was quite stupid. Whether it was midnight or the noon sun, as long as he said it, she would always appear at any time.

Every time she appeared, she would proudly step on her pair of high heels. In the past, he thought that she was hypocritical and pretentious.