Their Contract

There was a bullet mark on the exposed arm, and there was a lot of blood.

It forcefully destroyed the beauty of the white lotus arm, making people feel that it was a bit cruel.

However, Gu Momo directly picked up a glass fragment on the ground and began to slash towards the wound.

"What is she doing? Is she operating on herself?"

She cut her flesh and took out the bullet. She remained silent all this time.

Everyone was dumbfounded, even if Brother Kun boasted that he was in the Dao.

However, they had never seen such a strong person before. They all thought that it was fake for the ancients to scrape their bones and treat their injuries without wrinkling their brows. However, Gu Momo took out the bullets Today and did not even blink her eyes. This truly shocked them.

After taking out the bullet, she bandaged the wound with a cloth that was directly pulled off.

Then, he began to tear off his leg.

"Damn, is this still a woman?" A few grown men were a little nervous when they saw this scene!

"Brother Kun, do you want to go up or not?" A younger brother couldn't help but ask.

"Motherf*cker, go, why not?" Brother Kun cursed and walked forward.

However, she saw Gu Momo looking at him coldly.

"I can't beat you right now, but if you really violate me, I will definitely try my best to kill you!" Gu Momo said indifferently.

At this moment, her soft and waxy words were threatening, but no one found it funny.

Everyone felt that if they really did this, their revenge would never end.

"Unless you kill me, but my parents won't let you go!" Gu Momo said again.

The The Lin Clan only had one precious daughter. If they went all out to find someone, none of them would be able to escape.

Everyone looked at each other and suddenly felt that they were on a path of no return.

He was also dead before, and he was also dead after.

"Damn it, what should we do now?" Brother Kun looked at a few people. Not all of them were young. He had to say that there was a pure girl to play with. She was also a rich girl, because she was dissolute and didn't have to go to prison.

In the end, he had gotten to this point!

Brother Kun slapped Li Hua and flew over. Li Hua covered his face and said, "How do I know? It's all because of An Jianxin. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have come here ..."

When Gu Momo heard the words An Jianxin, her eyebrows slightly raised.

So it's that woman again, why does she always go against her?

Inexplicably annoying!

"An Jianxin?" A man behind him spoke.

Everyone was stunned.

When did another person appear in this abandoned factory in the wilderness?

He turned around and saw a man wearing a hospital uniform. His long slender legs moved forward. Even though he wore loose clothes, his heroic aura did not weaken at all. Not only that, but his powerful aura still caused everyone to feel fear at the first moment.

Obviously, this was just a patient.

Brother Kun encouraged himself, "What are you doing here when you're not in a mental hospital?"