Fuck off

"Leave the boat behind. You can scram now." The people on the shore shouted anxiously.

At this moment, Gu Momo's expression was much better. After hearing this, she got up from the bed to take a look. Ye Mingfeng was also by her side.

"Don't be afraid!"

Of course, Gu Momo wasn't afraid. This was already a turning point in the plot.

This was Flying Flower Town. Many people were competing for the Martial Arts Treasure Profound Iron Token. It was said that if they obtained this treasure, they would be able to obtain Senior Kong's life-long inheritance.

This Profound Iron Token was already famous in the martial arts world thirty years ago.

Back then, it triggered fights between various sects in the Central Martial Arts World. Some said that the Profound Iron Token was eventually taken away by Senior Kong, while others said that the Profound Iron Token was taken away by a matchmaker.

However, ever since the matchmaker had personally killed the heartless man, she had gone into seclusion in Jianghu without any news.

Until today, everyone discovered that the inheritor of the matchmaker was a little girl dressed in red with bells hanging on her feet. Only then did Wenfeng chase after him.

Right now, the matchmaker was already dead, and if they weren't wrong, these people had searched for a long time before they wanted to hunt down Ye Hongyi.

Probably still on this boat.

When Qu Huai heard everyone's words, he stood up and said, "I'm Hua Shan Qu Huai, do you know what happened when all the heroes gathered here?"

Qu Huai was just a newbie, and his reputation was not obvious. Once he came out, he was still a stunned brat, but in the end, no one listened to him.

A muscular, bearded, muscular man shouted the Lion Roar Technique, and even the splint was about to be lifted off.

A girl in red jumped into the room from the plywood.

When Gu Momo saw her, she already knew that it was Ye Hongyi and that the Profound Iron Token was in her hands.

However, Ye Mingfeng was surprised. Ye Mingfeng's expression was slightly cold. He had long since noticed that someone was hiding on this ship.

However, he had not disturbed Gu Momo before, so he didn't really care about it.

But now, she actually ran to Gu Momo, and Ye Mingfeng released a powerful aura. The cold killing intent made Ye Hongyi have a feeling that she had no choice but to submit.

This person was simply too strong.

"Fuck off!" Ye Mingfeng didn't want Ye Hongyi to disturb Gu Momo, but he didn't know that Gu Momo didn't want Ye Hongyi to leave at all.

At this moment, Ye Hongyi was seriously injured, and she had been hiding all day.

It was because she liked to live a righteous life, but she forgot what her mother had told her. She couldn't show off her Red Leaf Sword Technique when she went out. In the end, she was recognized by others and went to her mother's residence to force her to hand over the Profound Iron Token.

Speaking of which, it was all her fault.

Just when Ye Hongyi thought that she had no other choice but to die, she heard a soft and waxy voice say, "Senior, don't let sister go. I think she's injured."

The little girl was hiding behind Ye Mingfeng. Ye Hongyi could not see it clearly. When she revealed her entire face, Ye Hongyi felt that her world had suddenly brightened up a little.

Her big eyes were like black grapes that had been washed with water. They were bright and translucent. Her skin was white and red, and she could pinch out water. Her eyebrows curved and the corners of her mouth curled into a smile. Her eyes were filled with goodwill towards people.

Even Ye Hongyi could not hate her. No wonder this black-clothed man protected her so tightly.

When Ye Mingfeng heard Gu Momo's words, he felt helpless.

Strike Back of A Supporting Actress [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें