Begin to close the net

"I was just about to bring you back to the palace right now." His eyes were burning hot.

Gu Momo always felt that there was something in her words and silently said something about beasts.

Xiao Jingchen had no choice but to find someone to serve Gu Momo with great regret.

After washing up, he personally called a carriage to bring her back to Gu Manor.

The next day, as expected, the imperial edict came down.

The whole mansion received the decree, but it is said that the Gu family this woman is gentle respectful and frugal, gentle temperament, as a good match for the emperor, choose a day to enter the east palace!

This was what Houfeng meant!

After Eunuch Gao finished spreading the order, the Gu Family members knelt on the ground for a long time before getting up.

It could be seen that they were all shocked by this news.

Originally, he thought that even if the Emperor was interested in Gu Qingqing, he would at most be able to confer a concubine, but he did not expect that it would be the Empress.

Even Gu Momo was shocked. After hearing the seal, even the people in the palace had a very gentle attitude towards Gu Momo.

He dialed down four nanny in a row and went up to the two that the Gu Clan had originally found.

Everyday, Gu Momo would be arranged for the etiquette of the palace. The wedding would take place a month later.

A month of preparation seemed to be a little hasty, but the Emperor's reward also flowed into the Gu Clan like flowing water.

Some of the people in the capital had heard about the Xiangguo Temple and were waiting to see the Gu Clan's jokes.

However, he did not expect that the Gu Clan would be the biggest winner in the end.

The Emperor's reward had already indicated that he valued the Gu Clan and Gu Momo. Marriage within a month was not in a hurry, but he did not want to wait too long.

Some people had already understood the Emperor's thoughts.

Gu Momo seemed to be getting more and more distressed. Everyone else thought it was a happy thing, but in her eyes, it was really terrible.

The wedding between Cheng Yu and Danyang Commandery Princess was obviously arranged earlier.

If she didn't have the chance to interfere in the plot, wouldn't her previous efforts be wasted if the relationship between the two of them grew up after their marriage?

Just when Gu Momo thought that she had no chance to intervene before the wedding, Cheng Yu actually sent a letter to the manor, and she was still a little maid.

It was at a silk shop.

Gu Momo looked at the letter for a long time and couldn't help but laugh. She was so sleepy that someone gave her a pillow.

Gu Momo naturally wouldn't go, but after sealing the letter again, she found a middleman and sent it to Prince Anshun's Mansion.

Imperial Daughter Danyang was a little unhappy when she learned that Gu Momo had been sealed, but after thinking about it, she sealed the Empress into the palace, so there was no longer any possibility between her and Cheng Yu.

He felt relieved.

She was confident that after getting married, she would pull Cheng Yu's heart back bit by bit. Dan Yang looked at the surface of the pond and saw the reflection in the water. She smiled cunningly and looked forward to it.

Her face was much more gorgeous than Gu Momo's, and a hint of pride appeared on her face.

"Do you think I look good?" She asked the maid.

The maid hurriedly replied, "Princess is the most beautiful."

Dan Yang thought the same thing in his heart. Men are lecherous, Gu Momo can make Cheng Yu tempted, there is no reason why she can't!

Not long after, someone sent her a letter, and Danyang was a little surprised.

"Who sent this?"

But the girl beside him looked at me and looked at you. She shook her head and said, "Just now, a servant said that someone must deliver this letter to Miss Gu. He said that Miss Gu sent it."

Miss Gu was Gu Momo.

Dan Yang tore open the envelope. There was only one sentence on it, but it was signed by Yu.

His entire body began to tremble.