3 people, 1 look

"I also don't know where she went?" Qu Huai was still thinking about Gu Qianqian in his heart. After all, he had been affectionate for several months. More importantly, Gu Qianqian did not have any martial arts. She only had a mind full of martial arts manuals.

With such a beautiful beauty and no time to spare, it would be troublesome if she encountered some dangers.

Qu Huai's heart was filled with worry. Gu Momo knew what she was thinking and said, "Why don't we go find her together so that you can tell me what happened to my sister during this period of time?"

Qu Huai was moved by this suggestion, but Ye Mingfeng's heart was filled with jealousy.

"Momo" He couldn't help but remind Gu Momo.

However, Gu Momo turned around and smiled faintly, "Senior, this big brother knows my sister. He must know where my sister likes to go. Besides, it's much better for three people to find her than for the two of us who have no heads or tails."

She smiled sweetly, causing his mind to completely soften.

He only glared at Ye Mingfeng.

Qu Huai still had some misgivings about this mysterious man. After all, Ye Mingfeng was too strong. However, Gu Momo's suggestion was just right for him.

"Alright. I guess Qian Qian should have gone to the Devil Religion Altar!" Qu Huai was very worried. He knew very well that Gu Qianqian had never thought of revenge during this period of time.

Her ability was limited, and she only relied on him. However, he only had 18 years of strength, so how could he compete against that great devil from the Devil Religion?

Gu Momo said, "Ah, that sister is not in danger. No, we must stop her."

Gu Momo's face was about to burst into tears.

She silently held Ye Mingfeng's hand. Ye Mingfeng clearly knew what she was anxious about.

Because she had stayed in the Devil Religion General Altar, she was worried that her sister would be treated like that.

Seeing her expression, Qu Huai felt a little envious of Gu Qianqian. It was good to have such a sister.

Thus, the three of them agreed to set off for the main altar of the Devil Religion together. Actually, they hadn't been down for long.

He was also very close to the Devil Religion's main altar.

Personally, Ye Mingfeng did not wish for Qu Huai to enter the Devil Religion so quickly because he was afraid that his identity would be exposed.

The next day, Ye Mingfeng received news that Gu Qianqian had indeed been caught by the two guardians.

Therefore, the people from the Devil Religion let out a bit of wind and said that Gu Qianqian was heading towards the south of the Yangtze River.

Qu Huai still had some doubts in his heart, "Why would Qian Qian go to Jiangnan?"

Gu Momo knew that Ye Mingfeng had deliberately spread the news. At that time, he wanted to break up Qu Huai and Gu Qianqian.

Therefore, she wagered with Gu Qianqian on the tacit understanding between her and Qu Huai.

In the end, Qu Huai still went to Jiangnan instead of the Devil Religion General Altar. However, Qu Huai obtained Senior Kong's strength from there.

This retrospective foam would not allow Qu Huai to obtain this good fortune, so she wanted to snatch away Qu Huai's original opportunity.

"Big Brother Qu, since we have news of my sister, let's go look for her first!" At this moment, Gu Momo's feelings towards Qu Huai were the same as towards her big brother. After all, she knew that he and her sister were getting along very well.

Qu Huai thought for a moment, but that was the only way.

"Then let's go to Jiangnan together!" Qu Huai did not doubt him.

Along the way, many clues indicated that Gu Qianqian had been to these places.

Gu Momo was very happy, as if she would soon be able to see Gu Qianqian. Qu Huai had treated Gu Momo the same way he treated his own sister these past few days.

However, every time he made some intimate moves, Ye Mingfeng would come out to stop him.