Remember, she will be your little aunt in the future

But no one was as bold as him.

Gu Momo, Jiang Duo, and the others followed their gazes.

He wore a straight suit. The manliness in front  was extraordinary. His brown eyes were deep and reserved. Because he had mixed-blood genes, even her facial features were exceptionally three-dimensional. his eyebrows were slanted into his temples, and his skin shone like jade.

Even if he stood there quietly and looked over, it would be difficult for him to move his gaze away.

Not to mention, the corners of his mouth seemed to be filled with a smile that was not a smile, carrying a bit of evil intent that was especially capable of capturing people's hearts.

"Who are you?" Gu Momo frowned. A banquet like this was also held in previous years.

Normally, only those people who came back and forth in high society would know each other, but such a face was very unfamiliar.

Who knew that in the next moment, Jiang Duo would say with a face full of constipation, "Little brother-in-law?"

"Little brother-in-law!"

This sentence caused the crowd to start discussing.

In fact, Jiang Duo's mother and Mu Han were half-siblings. Many years ago, Jiang Duo's grandfather had divorced his grandmother. To be exact, Mu Han was born to his stepmother.

Now that the relationship between the Mu Clan and the Jiang Clan was not good, Jiang Duo's brother-in-law shouted reluctantly.

Didn't this playboy go abroad to study? He had originally wanted to be fed up with Mu shi for a while and take back that fucking asset.

However, he did not expect that at this critical juncture, he would actually come back.

The corners of Mu Han's lips curled up as he cast a deep and reserved gaze at Gu Momo, not looking at Jiang Duo.

Instead, he said indifferently, "I'm really sorry, my little nephew is not sensible. Miss Gu, can I have a dance with you?"

The corner of Gu Momo's mouth twitched. She had almost forgotten about Mu Han's role, but she had dealt Jiang Duo a fatal blow in the later stages. She could be said to be the strongest behind-the-scenes boss. Unfortunately, the main character's halo was still too strong.

No matter what, the enemy of the enemy was a friend. Gu Mo Mo decided to unite with Mu Han to face the enemy.

So s he smiled faintly, "Alright."

After she agreed, Mu Han did not give her the chance to refuse. Instead, he directly pulled her over and hugged her waist. From a closer look, his eyes were like the starry sky and the sea. They could suck people in and sink them