Little Bamboo's Decision

Little Zhu felt a little sorry for Gu Momo. After all, her parents had been arrested.

"Miss Gu, I still want to persuade Sister Xiao Yao first. I don't think she did it on purpose."

After all, Little Bamboo and Little Demon had a relationship that lasted for hundreds of years, and Gu Momo could not hope for it. He had reversed the situation overnight.

It is fake that there is no disappointment in my heart.

"If you want to go, then go. Can I still stop you?" She smiled brightly, but it made Little Bamboo's heart feel even more uncomfortable.

He thought that this time, he would persuade Little Demon Sister to let go no matter what.

In the end, the prosperity of the human world shouldn't be something that demons like them could covet.

Xiao Zhu quickly turned into a wisp of green smoke and flew away. Gu Momo couldn't help but sigh.

"Do you regret not letting me kill him?" A cold voice behind him said.

Gu Momo didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"Does the Imperial Teacher know the laws of karma and the Heavenly Dao?" Gu Momo wanted to mention something to him.

In this world, there were immortals and six reincarnations. There were too many bad things to do, so it wasn't that the time hadn't come to report it.

"Karma cycle? Heavenly Dao axioms?" The corners of his mouth curled into a mocking smile.

Gu Momo knew that he didn't believe it.

There were some things that were hard to go deeper into. To put it bluntly, he was originally a bad person, a true bad person. Because he cultivated the Dao, it was unknown how many people he had harmed. Even if he had corrected it, it was really hard to say whether those immortals would settle it or not.

Therefore, she didn't do anything useless.

When he saw the lingering gloom between her eyebrows, he thought that she was worried for his parents, so he advised, "Don't worry, everything in the prison has been settled. Your parents will be fine. Even if they really can't, they can be replaced by death row inmates, and then they will come out to gather with you."

Gu Momo knew what he was capable of, and from his tone, she guessed that her parents had not suffered any losses in prison.

Actually, the Prime Minister had been whipped a few times that day by the Little Demon. However, after the River God persuaded him not to cause trouble, his merits were reduced in vain.

Only then did the Little Demon let go of the Prime Minister. Since Father Gu was already in the Heavenly Prison, it wasn't hard for him to go in, but he was quite at ease.