105

The Fox spirit couldn't help but feel a little touched.

King Zhou turned around and thought that Da Ji had returned, but he saw a completely different woman standing in front of him.

"Who are you?" If he had seen such a gorgeous woman in the past, he would have thought about it, but now he really missed Da Ji!

I wonder how she is now?

The Fox spirit used to think that King Zhou was lecherous. Although he was brave and fierce, his brain wasn't bright. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been fooled around by her.

But now, he felt that this affectionate daughter of his wasn't easy.

"Your Majesty, I know where Concubine Daji is. She has been captured by Concubine Nuwa!" Somehow, she just wanted to tell him everything.

King Zhou was dumbfounded when he heard what had happened.

The palace where Empress Nuwa lived had arranged for a random palace to be thrown to Gu Momo in the 30th Heaven, and she wasn't worried that she would escape.

Within the Immortal Palace, clouds and mist surrounded it. Purple energy came from the east, and there was also immortal music floating about. It was beautiful and precious. Unfortunately, Gu Mo didn't have the heart to appreciate these delicacies.

Without the Fox spirit , she could smoothly receive the plot. Actually, it was similar to what she had guessed. The world's biggest fate integrator was not Ji Chang, nor was it Ji Fa, nor was it Empyrean Primordius, but the Heavenly Dao.

Because the Heavenly Dao sensed that there were still flaws in the Three Daos and Six Realms under the Taoist governance of the Interceptors, it laid down the Heavenly Realm. Daofather Hong Jun issued the The Conferred God Rankings , so the Shang Dynasty should be destroyed, and the Western Zhou should be revived.

Afterwards, the battle between Explanation and Jie Jiao was also due to their own efforts to prevent their own sects from being included in the The Conferred God Rankings .

The people who entered the Divine Seal Roll all respected Emperor Haotian as their lord, and they were all reduced to ministers. After that, they would have to rule the Heaven Realm and the Human Realm, as well as the Underworld.

If King Zhou truly had no Dao, he really would not have been able to enter the The Conferred God Rankings after his death and be conferred the title of Heavenly Happiness Star without a Heavenly Fate.

It was only that the Heavenly Dao knew that his original throne should not be extinguished. Chengtang Jiangshan had many veteran ministers to help him, and he had not reached the point where he had to be annihilated. Because of the interference of the Heavenly Dao and the arrival of the slaughter tribulation, Chengtang was annihilated.

After that, King Zhou's name appeared on the The Conferred God Rankings in order to compensate.

Heavenly Dao!

With her strength, it was impossible for Ye to send her such an important mission. All she had to do was to keep Cheng Tang alive.

However, it seemed that this requirement could not be fulfilled because she was trapped in Nuwa Palace.

Time passed day by day, and no one cared about her.

Gu Momo could only practice breathing according to the methods taught by the Fox spirit . She actually discovered that the spiritual energy in her body had suddenly increased. His strength was also much stronger than before.

It was probably due to the abundance of Spiritual Energy in the 30 Heavens.

In any case, he couldn't return for the time being. Cultivation was the most important thing.