I met the emperor

Who would have thought that in the next moment, his entire body would be dragged into the Buddhist temple?

Gu Momo's mouth was covered tightly, and when he saw that it was an unfamiliar man, he could not see clearly against the light. Gu Momo's entire body was in a bad mood.

She had a thorough understanding of the plot, but she had forgotten that the ancient times were also very dangerous, and that she was now powerless.

The man's breath landed on her neck, causing her to have goosebumps. His breathing was a little short.

He came to the Guanyin Hall for a while, because in this place, he could recall his mother's imperial concubine, who knew that he would see a good show later.

This woman pretended to be resolute in front of Cheng Yu, but in the end, her face changed quite quickly.

He remembered the second young miss of the Gu Clan.

However, damn it, the sandalwood in the Guanyin Hall had been tampered with. He had unconsciously inhaled a lot of it and was drugged in the end.

"You did it, didn't you?" The man's voice was like the water of a lake in the night, causing ripples in one's heart.

Gu Momo was puzzled by his question, but very quickly, he bent down and kissed her on the neck.

"You've won, so today I have to pamper you!" What he was most impatient with was the intrigue in the palace. He didn't expect that someone would dare to drug him this time.

His actions thoroughly angered Gu Momo, and she slapped him with her back hand.

After finishing the fan, he was dumbfounded.

Did he say that I am the male partner in the plot and the only Emperor BOSS?

Fortunately, she had finally found him, so she could delay until the moment when he wasn't assassinated.

Sadly, she had beaten up the Emperor, and now she was dead for sure.

"Shameless! How dare you call yourself me the emperor? Do you believe that I'm calling someone?" Gu Momo said calmly, holding the principle of breaking a can and breaking a fall. "Shameless! How dare you call yourself the emperor? Do you believe that I'm calling someone?"

This woman had a cold attitude, but her pretty face was very gentle.

The two completely different temperaments were indescribably charming.

"Aren't you afraid of death?" Her cheeks were burning with pain, and the movements in her hands couldn't help but intensify, directly grabbing her neck.

This neck was very thin and soft, as if it would shatter with a gentle pinch.