Big Brother Yu Chen, What Are You Doing

An Rui, on the other hand, was speechless in this man's war, even though he was betting in his heart.

Just as Gu Momo was about to leave, he couldn't help but chase after her, "Momo, I won't let anyone hurt you!"

Hearing this, An Jianxin felt as if something was blocking her chest.

She was his elder sister. When he came, he did not care about her. Instead, he chased after a girl who had hurt her in the past.

However, this person was her younger brother. An Jianxin only thought that An Rui had been brought down by An Clan and Gu Momo.

Therefore, after returning to Li Fei Han 's side, she begged to go to school to study as well.

Her good name was that she could better supervise Li Fei Han . Li Fei Han knew her little thoughts and quickly agreed.

Gu Momo was sent back to the The Lin Clan . Seeing that Bai Yuchen was also present, she called him in.

"Little Chen, you came at the right time. Uncle and aunt are going on vacation in two days. Can you take care of Momo?" With Bai Yuchen, the Lin family's parents felt that it saved them a lot of worry.

In any case, Momo was also an obedient child. Being together with the two of them was very reassuring.

"That's good, then I'll bring Momo home to live!" As Bai Yuchen spoke, some schemes flashed through his eyes. He remembered that his parents had also yelled that they wanted to go abroad early, and it was time for them to go out.

Hearing this, Mother Lin immediately nodded and said, "Alright, let's go to your house. It'll save you two from running. How tired!"

Actually, the two villas were very close to each other, and they only took ten minutes to arrive.

Father Lin really didn't agree with Mother Lin's behavior of wanting her daughter so badly.

Mama Lin felt that her daughter was also sixteen years old this year, so she just happened to hold an engagement ceremony, and then she got married when she reached her age.

"We watched Yu Chen grow up. It's not like you don't know how much he cares about Mo Mo. I can rest assured that Mo Mo will be handed over to him!" Mother Lin knew what Father Lin was worried about, so he said these words.

Thinking about it carefully, they had considered Bai Yuchen over the years. They had not considered Bai Yuchen over the years.

Such a child is indeed not worrying.

Only Gu Momo was still thinking about her own big bed and was a little reluctant to leave.

The next day, when she went to school, she saw many people surrounding her.