Chapter 1 - 2

Chapter 01 The system appeared

 "Boom--Crack! Boom--"

  Tonight, the Imperial Capital was favored by the God of Thunder. It was clearly daytime, but the sky above the entire imperial capital was shrouded in darkness, and layers of dark clouds hung heavily in the sky, like rich ink. Strong winds howled from time to time, forcing the trees to bow their heads. At the same time, the dark clouds rolled and swayed. Occasionally, a thunder sounded, and dozens of slender lightning bolts flashed and appeared, as if there were cracks in the sky and it was about to collapse.

  The pedestrians on the ground were so frightened that they hurried home with their necks curled up and their chests crossed.

  "Crack -"

  There was another roar, and two bolts of lightning as thick as a baby's arms fell from the sky at the same time, landing in two different places in the imperial capital, one near the city center and the other near the suburbs. The dazzling bright light made people afraid to look directly, so no one noticed that a black object landed rapidly with the lightning in the suburbs, and it also aroused a layer of halo that was so light that it seemed almost non-existent.

  As the object fell, the sky cleared up, the wind slowed down, the dark clouds gradually dispersed, and golden light slowly shot out from the gaps.

  In a room on the top floor of a residential building, a young man was lying on the bed motionless. Suddenly his legs shook. He seemed to be having a not-so-good dream. He was sweating profusely, his brows were raised tightly, and his teeth were touching his lips. The bite was bloody, and he clenched his fists tightly and convulsed on the bed.

  The intrusion of golden light seemed to startle him. The young man trembled sharply and sat up violently. His opened eyes were bloodshot and unfocused. An almost inaudible whimper came out from his bloodless lips: "Dad...Mom... ...I hurt so much, it hurts so much..."

  Blood flowed from his severed fingers, from his severed arm, from his stabbed chest... He fainted and was woken up by the water, and soon the pain returned. He had to lose consciousness, and his last memory was only two grinning faces and endless blood.

  The dazzling sunlight hit his eyes, his eyes gradually focused, and his consciousness came back to him. He jumped off the bed in horror and looked around nervously. With this movement, he noticed that his arms and chest were unharmed. Zhen Shuai's heart suddenly started pounding and he was confused.

  What's going on? Isn't he dead? He died at the hands of a pyramid scheme.

  Zhen Shuai is a college student and just graduated not long ago. After graduation, one of his classmates introduced him to work in a senior company. He believed it to be true, but after he went there, he discovered that the senior was actually a member of a pyramid scheme. Since then, Zhen Shuai has lost contact with the outside world. Of course he was not willing to give in, so he united three people who wanted to escape and escaped together. Unexpectedly, they were soon discovered by people from the pyramid scheme organization and took them back. The MLM organization used him to scare chickens and monkeys, first cutting off his fingers and then his arms in front of others... His last memory was that someone stabbed him in the chest... Zhen Shuai touched the intact body.

  His body was still a little dazed. He pinched his arm so hard that it hurt so much that he almost jumped up. While ecstatic, he finally noticed that this body didn't seem to be his!

  Seeing a mobile phone on the desk, he immediately picked it up and used it as a mirror, and then saw an unfamiliar face.

  This glance seemed to activate a switch, and there were some more memories in his mind.