Chapter 85 - 86

Chapter 85 Pfft, helping others is the foundation of happiness

It was a wise choice for Master Song to admit defeat in time. If he calculated wrong for the other four people, there would be no room for recovery.

Seeing Master Song come out in a hurry, the eyes of the reporters in the hall lit up, and they had already drafted countless press releases in their minds. Although Master Song left after receiving a call from his family, the authenticity of the content of the call cannot be confirmed yet, leaving them with a lot of room for speculation: Did Master Song leave because of a guilty conscience? By leaving like this, is he admitting that he is not as good as the true master? Will he look for opportunities to take revenge on Master Zhen in the future? Also, could what happened to Qiu Weiwei back then be just a well-planned hype? This is all something to make a fuss about. In addition, the true master is also responsible for traffic. What is his origin? Where did he learn all his skills? Can fate really be calculated?

After thinking so much, their footsteps did not stop, some rushed towards Master Song, and others rushed towards the box where Commander Zhen was.

The people who came to pick up Master Song struggled to protect him and squeeze out. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to say escape.

Zhen Shuai refused to open the door while he was inside, and the reporters who wanted to interview him had no choice but to absently write a press release while continuing to pay attention to the live broadcast room.

Although Master Song left, Zhen Shuai still gave the other four people a fortune telling, and compared them one by one with what they had written, the key points of the information were completely consistent.

People watching the live broadcast went crazy and couldn't believe that there are people in the world who can actually know the past and the future!

What they don't know is that many people across the country have taken the same action at this time, and their direction of advancement is directly towards the imperial capital!

The five volunteers who were supposed to be received by Master Song looked at the other five with envy and regretted why they were not the one being pointed out to Master Song.

After calculating the past, Zhen Shuai calculated the future for the five people in his group as promised.

It’s the middle-aged men who come first.

Zhen Shuai first told some information that could be seen from the face, "Your sun and moon horns are red, yellow and bright, indicating that your parents are alive and in good health." The middle-aged man looked happy

.

Zhen Shuai asked: "Do you still remember the time when you were lost? It's best to know the year, month and day. If you don't know, you can also know the season." This matter is something that the middle-aged man is worried about, and he answers without thinking, "Yes

. On June 24, 1986, the police originally asked this from the traffickers. Because those traffickers had a ledger and remembered it very clearly." After Zhen Shuai calculated the divination, he said: "The divination shows that there is a mystery in it

. , the rooster crows before it is revealed, you suddenly realize the Zen level, and break through the Junmen path. Although you have questions in your heart, you will soon find the solution. In less than half a month, you will be able to find your parents, but... they They have already started their own families."

The middle-aged man wiped his eyes and said, "To be honest with you, Master, I have thought about this. I vaguely remember that my grandma took me to play on the street the day I was abducted, and my parents might have argued over this. Very sexy. Even if I am redundant to their two families, I don't mind. As long as I can see them again, I will be satisfied." Zhen Shuai nodded slightly, "Next one." Count these