Chapter 144 - 146

Chapter 144: Tomb to Tomb

"First of all, the two main tomb chambers are both equilateral triangles; secondly, if we extend the two sides of the two main tomb chambers, we will find that...their angle is also 60 degrees." Zhen Shuai shook his head, "The anchor is a bit forced Syndrome, when I saw this picture, I wanted to add a "triangle" here!"

Countless viewers understood what Zhen Shuai meant and took a breath. What Zhen Shuai meant was that there should be a third tomb at the location he drew in the tomb group! Is this really not a joke?

Li Xuewen, Liu Yuanzhi and other members of the archaeological team were speechless.

Qiu Wan and Sun Xiaoli were also a little excited. Director Wu said that Zhen Shuai is a bit evil. Is it true?

At this time, the number of people online has increased to more than 90 million.

"Now let's go to where the third triangle is and take a look." Zhen Shuai stood up and walked forward, not forgetting to look back to see if Shen Xingdu was following.

As for the marshmallows, it’s unlikely that they’ll be lost.

Ten minutes later, Zhen Shuai stopped in front of a wall and patted the tomb wall. "This is where I guess the third tomb chamber exists. It seems that it is completely closed. I really want to find it." Break it open and see if you guessed it right."

Li Xuewen, Qiu Wan and others were all shocked. This place is still under government protection and cannot be destroyed casually!

Li Xuewen anxiously posted a comment: Don’t mess around!

But this ordinary barrage appeared in the public screen area. It was inconspicuous at all and was quickly drowned out by other comments.

Li Xuewen was so anxious that sweat broke out on his face.

"You're kidding." Zhen Shuai laughed, groping around on the wall while interacting with the audience, "I'm looking for any mechanisms or something, and everyone will help me look for it." Liu Yuanzhi didn't take it seriously, "We've researched everything here

. If there really is an agency, how could we not have sent out——"

Before he could finish his words, there was only a "bang" - he was slapped in the face!

"Shuai Shuai, step back." Shen Xingdu jumped up to a height of three meters, and pressed hard on a stone slab above his head. There was a dull and long "boom" sound, and the tightly connected wall slowly separated to both sides. A choking smell hit his face, and the countless dust was particularly conspicuous under the light of the beam.

Zhen Shuai responded quickly and held his breath.

Shen Xingdu raised his hand and waved, and at the same time he hugged Commander Zhen and stepped away from him. Then he quickly took out two gas masks, put them on for Commander Zhen first, and fastened the other one on his face.

A group of archaeological experts were stunned.

"Unexpectedly, there is really a third tomb?" Li Xuewen's hands trembled and he stared at the screen in disbelief.

The other experts were all so excited that their eyes shone and their cheeks turned red.

"Bang!" Sun Xiaoli slapped his hand on the table and said excitedly: "Bureau Wu really got it right!" In the real handsome live broadcast room, the number of people online instantly exceeded 100 million, and the number of people online continued to surge like a volcanic eruption

!

【Ding. Congratulations to the host for completing the random task. The number of people online exceeds 100,000,000. The prize map of the top ten secret places on earth has been put into the inventory, please pay attention to check it. 】