Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207 The mall is also blocked [1st update]

After finishing the meal, Shen Xingdu cleaned up the dishes.

Zhen Shuai sat on the hard wooden chair and rubbed his belly. He missed the soft sofa for a while and called out 004, [Xiao Si, I want to buy two pairs of gloves, two straw hats, and two water bottles, the kind that can be carried with you. ]

Governor Shen Xing saw him moving on the chair for a while before he found a comfortable position. He stared at the chair for a while, then went to the kitchen with the dishes and chopsticks.

[Host, have you forgotten? The inventory is blocked. 】004 reminder.

Zhen Shuai didn't react, [Is there any relationship between the two? ]

[Every time the host purchases something from the system mall, it appears in the inventory first, and then the host can take it out. ]

Zhen Shuai’s face darkened. Therefore, his mall was also blocked!

[Xiaosi, let’s talk about it and let me buy a kettle. Neither Xingdu nor I drank water in the morning. 】

When we were in the fields, everyone used the same gourd to drink water. Neither he nor Shen Xingdu could accept it, and because they didn't have a kettle, they didn't bring any water, so they didn't get any water all morning.

004 ruthlessly refused, [Sorry, host, no. ]

Zhen Shuai scratched his head in frustration, [Am I unable to use my mall and inventory in every mission world from now on? Then what do I need from you? 】

004 said in a good voice, 【The host can rest assured, it won’t happen. ]

Zhen Shuai snorted.

Shen Xingdu came out of the kitchen, and as soon as he saw his expression, he knew that 004 had pissed him off again.

"What did it do again?"

"It didn't give me a kettle!" Zhen Shuai said angrily.

The audience in the live broadcast room was overjoyed: they just like to see the anchor being bullied!

Shen Xingdu raised his hand, and there was a silver-gray thermos cup in his hand.

"Isn't this the thermos cup I bought in Imperial City World?" Zhen Shuai happily took it. This thermos cup is large in size, with a large capacity of 2L. It is said to be a water cup, similar to a kettle. The lid can be used as a cup, and it also has a strap that can be hung on the arm or carried on the back. Zhen Shuai bought this for two people to use when traveling. It has only been used a few times and it is still a well-known brand.

Shen Xingdu wiped the logo with the palm of his hand, erasing the mark. "All the things at home are stored in the space." These all carry the memories of him and Shuai Shuai.

Zhen Shuai looked at him with a smile, touched his lips with his fingers, and then kissed his fingers.

Shen Xingdu's eyes dimmed, knowing that he was live broadcasting, and he resisted the urge to kiss him. He didn't want anyone else to see Shuai Shuai's expression as he was immersed in pleasure.

He took out two more pairs of gloves and wiped off the marks on them as well. Zhen Shuai had many hats and bought many for him, but they were not suitable for use in this era, so he didn’t buy them.

Zhen Shuai noticed the content of the barrage and suddenly said to Shen Xingdu: "Xingdu, give me an egg."

Shen Xingdu took an egg to him.

Zhen Shuai came to the kitchen, took out a clean bowl, and popped the eggs into the bowl. No surprise, it was a double yolk egg.

"Did you see? The best local eggs are double yolk."