Chapter 181 - 182

Chapter 181 National Channel Live Broadcast 

"The live broadcast will be at five o'clock in the afternoon. There is still some time for you to move around freely." After Wu Jianxin finished explaining, he took Qiu Wan and Sun Xiaoli away.

After sleeping on the plane, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were still not sleepy, so they immediately put on sunglasses and masks and went to the hospital for a physical examination.

Ji Ankang walked towards them, recognized the two of them, and called out in a low voice: "Master?"

"Dr. Ji, long time no see." Zhen Shuai raised his hand in greeting.

The nurses who passed by called Ji Ankang "director" when they saw him.

Zhen Shuai raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Congratulations, Director Ji."

Ji Ankang waved his hand and said with emotion: "Thank you. Commander, speaking of which, I also want to thank you." It is

thanks to the Commander that he was promoted to director this time. If he had been Shuai didn't offer to go down with him. He might not dare to go down. Thanks to Shuai, he became the most handsome doctor. The hospital must have taken this factor into consideration when evaluating professional titles, so he could successfully be promoted to chief of surgery. However, he still couldn't figure out whether those words Zhen Shuai said at the beginning were accidental or "observed".

"The premise is that you are capable." Zhen Shuai will not take credit.

Ji Ankang asked: "Are you feeling uncomfortable coming to the hospital? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Zhen Shuai told him that he and Shen Xingdu were here for a physical examination.

Ji Ankang said: "The physical examination items are from different departments. I can't help you much, but I can rush for the report. It will be available at noon tomorrow at the latest. If you don't mind, I can help you get it. When the time comes, You can come directly to my office to get it."

"Of course that's good." Zhen Shuai thanked him, said goodbye, and went to line up with Shen Xingdu.

After coming out of the hospital, the two went to the hotel to take a shower and change into clean clothes, then took a taxi to the national TV station.

Nowadays, there are all kinds of speculations about aliens among the people. Some people think that aliens are here to make friends with the people on earth. Some people think that the so-called flying saucers are just an American conspiracy. Some people take the opportunity to promote (alien invasion of the earth). ) doomsday theory, if it is not dealt with, it is likely to cause social unrest. Therefore, the interview arranged by the national television station was broadcast live and time was very tight.

On the way, they received a script from the TV station. Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu had very good memories, so they memorized it completely after reading it twice.

There are a few questions at the end of the manuscript, which are specifically marked to allow Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to express themselves freely within a reasonable range.

The National Television Headquarters Building is located in the central business district of the Imperial Capital. It contains the headquarters building, TV Cultural Center, service building, and celebration square. It is tall and majestic and is one of the landmark buildings of the Imperial Capital.