Chapter 386 - 387

Chapter 386 The future world

Zhen Shuai was still concerned and asked 004 cautiously, "Xiaosi, since the governor is going to retreat, how did he enter the mission world?"

004 said: "Host, please rest assured, thanks to Brother Shen, he was able to absorb faith through the system before. These powers of belief are enough for him to condense a body that can last for a year in the mission world. As long as Brother Shen's spiritual consciousness enters this body, it will be the same as himself."

Zhen Shuai understood, "That is to say, I'd better complete the task within a year, and he will disappear after one year."

"Yes, host." 004 said.

Why Shen Xingdu was able to absorb the power of faith has always been a mystery, but this question is not important at the moment. Zhen Shuai put it aside, and 004 also ignored it.

004 continued: "One more thing. After the host enters the mission world, the system space and the system mall will be in a semi-closed state. The host is only allowed to use food, water, clothes and other common supplies. For example, the host can purchase from the system mall Ordinary pistols, machine guns, etc., but you are not allowed to purchase high-tech products like jump energy guns."

Zhen Shuai said calmly: "I understand." He will never dare to opportunize again when performing missions in the future, the price paid is too high. . Regarding the mission world he was about to enter, his alertness level was already off the charts. Even if 004 ​​did not reveal the background of the mission world, he could tell that this mission world would not be simple.

Shen Xingdu had the same idea as him, "Shuai Shuai, you and I may not appear in the same place. You bring marshmallows and spirit eagles." "Okay." Zhen Shuai nodded obediently, with marshmallows and spirit eagles

. With the eagle by his side, he has two more helpers.

"By the way, the Spirit Eagle is so big, can it be made smaller?"

Shen Xingdu said: "Yes."

004 reminded: "Host, there are still twenty minutes."

Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu's hearts tightened .

Zhen Shuai said, "I'll leave a letter for my parents and leave."

Shen Xingdu nodded.

The two of them went home quickly. Zhen Shuai wrote a letter and put it on the table in the main room. He pressed it with a tea cup and asked 004 curiously: "Xiaosi, how does the governor create a **?" 004 opened the mission channel and said, "Please host

. Enter the mission world passage first. If you stay here, the power of faith in you will affect Brother Shen." Zhen Shuai had no choice but to leave first. His consciousness was in a trance for two or three seconds, and then he felt an unbearable headache, especially in his temples on both sides

. It felt like two small hammers were beating continuously, which was very uncomfortable. He breathed in a thick smell of smoke in his nose and he choked and coughed.

He opened his eyes and found that he was lying on a computer table just now. It turned out that he was in an Internet cafe. In addition to him in the four-person cubicle, there were three young boys wearing headphones and playing games. , the box was filled with smoke. The other cubicles were almost full, some people were watching movies, most were playing games, and curses could be heard from time to time.

Zhen Shuai didn't say anything. He lay on the table again and began to accept the memory.

The system did not lie to him, and found him a very suitable identity. This person was also named Zhen Shuai, and he was a student who had entered the second semester of his senior year. A few days ago, "Zhen Shuai" was dumped by his girlfriend of one year.