Chapter 344 - 345

Chapter 344 The most perfect girl [1st update]

Seeing Lin Lin'er's withered face, Zhen Shuai couldn't believe that this was the beautiful actress on TV.

"Master, how are you? Can you see anything?" Yuan Sha was very anxious.

Lin Lin'er was sitting on the sofa holding a tea cup, expressionless and speechless, as if she was not interested in their conversation, but if you look carefully, you can still see a glimmer of light in her dim eyes.

Zhen Shuai said: "From the looks of it, Miss Lin is indeed in bad shape now, and her fortune will continue to be sluggish, just like a ball that has a hole in it and will continue to leak. Miss Lin, can you tell me about the discovery you made? What were the specific circumstances of the strange incident?"

"Yes." Lin Lin'er looked into the void in front of her and said in a low voice, "The incident happened more than a week ago. At that time, I was filming a new movie, and I was filming a fight between the male and female protagonists. During an interaction, the actor and I both performed very well, but suddenly, I was in a trance for a moment, maybe only three or four seconds, and then I failed. At the time, we all thought it was just an accident, including myself. , the director, and everyone on the scene all thought so, because this scene was about the life scenes of the male and female protagonists, and there was no difficulty. Unexpectedly, when I started again, I found that I suddenly didn’t know what to do. I'm acting! I can't feel anything at all. My body is stiff, my expression is awkward, and my lines are devoid of any emotion. I'm not even as good as a newcomer in the industry! Since that day, I've always been in a "muddle-headed" state whenever I act, and nothing went smoothly. "."

Mentioning this matter was tantamount to uncovering her scars, which made her feel very embarrassed. She took several deep breaths to calm down.

Yuan Sha held her shoulders comfortingly and looked at Zhen Shuai expectantly, "Master?"

"Let me look at your hand. The palm of your right hand is upward." Zhen Shuai said to Lin Lin'er.

Lin Lin'er stretched out her right hand in front of him, feeling a little curious whether she wanted to read palms.

Zhen Shuai didn't touch her hand, he just glanced at it, noticed something strange, and signaled that she could put it down.

"Your career line reaches directly to the root of your middle finger and is continuous, which means that your job is stable and your career is going smoothly. Logically speaking, the current situation will not happen." Lin Lin'er looked at the palm of her right hand. This was the first time she took a closer look

. Looking at the lines on my palm, I can indeed see a line rising from the bottom of my palm, just like what Zhen Shuai said.

"So, what's going on?" She took the initiative to talk to Zhen Shuai, and it was obvious that she was eager to get out of her trough.

Zhen Shuai became very interested, "I don't have a clue yet, but I can confirm that there was indeed human intervention. Don't worry, I will help you solve it. I'll say goodbye today." Lin Lin'er was secretly disappointed

.

"Okay, thank you, Master. Shasha, help me see them off."

After going out, Yuan Sha asked Zhen Shuai, "Master, is there anything else you can't say in front of Lin'er?" "Yes

. "Zhen Shuai put his hands in his pockets and leaned casually against the wall in a particularly handsome posture. "To put it simply, Miss Lin's current situation is very much like that there is someone completing her career for her. In other words, someone has taken away Because of her talent in acting, she inexplicably stopped acting. This person was taking care of her career path for her, so the palmistry showed that Miss Lin’s career path was not affected at all. This kind of method is really rare. , non-master levels cannot do it. I can’t wait to know who came up with such a... wonderful method. Don’t get me wrong, I use the word "wonderful" to describe it because I really think it is a wonderful idea. I think I am still opposed to such a thing."