Chapter 324 - 325

Chapter 324 Visiting the Huang Family [Second update]

Since the train was going to be delayed here for an hour, many passengers were thinking of asking Zhen Shuai for fortune-telling. However, seeing Zhen Shuai leaning on Shen Xingdu and concentrating on reading, for some reason, They were too embarrassed to bother.

Huang Yuchun called home and informed Huang's mother that the train would be delayed for an hour, and then played poker with Lu Ming and the others.

Li Heping glanced at Zhen Shuai in shock. He held his cell phone and tried to make a call several times but hesitated.

"Turn over." Zhen Shuai finished reading a page and said "turn over."

Shen Xingdu turned over a page, and the two of them continued reading.

Although others thought it was a bit too close for the two of them to be almost face to face, they just thought they had a good relationship and didn't think much about it.

Since I have something to occupy my time, an hour is not difficult. It didn't feel like long before the train started again.

Passing by an old factory, the passengers saw from the window that the collapsed house was a factory building of the factory. The workers had moved the broken bricks aside and piled them in several piles.

At nearly eight o'clock, the train arrived at Yuhuazhen Station.

"We're here, I'm already hungry." Yang Haichen stretched.

Huang Yuchun smiled and said: "After we leave the train station, we take a taxi. It will take us at most twenty minutes to reach my home. Come on, follow me." He ran at the front to lead the way.

Shen Xingdu held the suitcase in one hand and Zhen Shuai in the other, following the people out of the station.

Zhen Shuai was the most relaxed, only carrying his backpack.

Zhao Wenqian, Qian Lele and Sun Ranran looked at the backs of the two people and finally became suspicious. Are Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu really just ordinary friends?

Sun Ranran quietly pointed to the two people holding hands in front of her and asked Lu Ming in a low voice, "Them?"

"Shh." Lu Ming motioned her not to ask further questions, "Love is not guilty."

Sun Ranran stuck out her tongue, "Understood!"

Neither Zhao Wenqian nor Qian Lele had any objections, but they could not help but stare at Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu out of curiosity for a long time.

The evening wind was a bit strong, so Shen Xingdu lowered his head and asked Zhen Shuai, "Is it cold?"

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "Not cold."

By the time they left the station, Huang Yuchun had already arranged three taxis.

Everyone got in the car and went straight to Huang Yuchun's house.

The street lights had already been on, turning into two long winding dragons in the dark night.

Twenty minutes later, the car drove into a spacious street and stopped in front of a three-story building.

A middle-aged woman was sitting at the door of the first floor looking at her mobile phone. She heard the noise and got up to greet it.

"That's it!"

Huang Yuchun introduced this as his mother.

Zhen Shuai and others greeted politely.

"Auntie, good evening! Excuse me!"