Chapter 350 - 351

Chapter 350: Trip to the Brick and Tile Factory [First update]

This world is in the first ten of the first lunar month, and the weather is gradually getting warmer. It's still cold indoors, but it's already very warm outside. The warm sun is shining warmly on you. Many people walking on the street have their cotton-padded jackets open. There are also many old men and old ladies sunbathing at the base of the wall with their eyes closed.

Zhen Shuai looked at the time. It was only around ten in the morning, and his parents had already gone to work. He and Shen Xingdu took some peanuts and melon seeds to their unit to see them. The Women's Federation is closer, so the two of them go to the Women's Federation first.

The old man who was the guard at the door still remembered them and took the initiative to greet them.

"Are these two young men coming to see Comrade Chen again? They are really filial children."

The old man's tone was very envious. He had two sons and worked hard to raise them, but neither of them was good. On the contrary, even though the nephew is one floor away, he is more reliable than his biological son. He found connections and arranged for the old man to work as a guard here. The monthly salary can barely support him and his wife. So every time he sees a filial child, the old man can't help but be jealous.

"Uncle Liu, your body is still so strong." Zhen Shuai greeted the person skillfully and took out two apples from his handbag and stuffed them into him. "Take them back and try them." "This is too expensive!" Uncle

Liu Startled, he quickly declined and whispered, "Boy, you are willing to give out such a good thing. Two of you can go to the black market to exchange for two kilograms of coarse grains! Take it back quickly." Two apples are not a good thing

. ? Zhen Shuai was a little sad. But in this era, there is a shortage of materials, clothing and food. People can't even eat enough, let alone eat such good fruits. To them, apples are indeed precious things.

"We have many friends, so this is not a rare thing. You should put it away quickly so that others don't see it." After speaking, Commander Zhen pulled Shen Xingdu away.

The old man looked at the two people's backs for a long time and quietly wiped away his sad tears.

Zhen Shuai turned around and took a look, feeling quite unbearable. An idea arose in his mind, and he was ready to find an opportunity to discuss with Shen Xingdu.

As he walked to the door of the Women's Federation office, before he got close, Zhen Shuai heard Chen Huixin's voice, which was probably explaining a woman who was being persecuted. The voice was full of energy, and a series of words were both down-to-earth and well-founded.

It seems like she is happy working here.

Zhen Shuai couldn't help but reveal a smile on his face.

The two stood outside for a while, intending to wait until the business inside was over before going in, but they were seen by a female officer.

"Comrade Chen, your two sons are here."

Chen Huixin discovered them and walked out happily, "Shuai Shuai, Xingdu, are back!"

Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu came forward to call for help.

"When did you arrive? It took a long time this time." Chen Huixin looked at the two of them with concern, and felt reassured when she saw that neither of them had lost weight, nor did they look injured.

"I just arrived. I thought there might be no one at home, so I came to see you." Zhen Shuai said hello to other people in the office, "Hello, comrades, I brought some snacks for everyone to try." He and Shen