Chapter 374 - 375

Chapter 374 Three-day trip to Shaolin [Second update]

Supervisor Shen Xing said: "Master, the two of us are here to visit Master Zhishan. Shuai Shuai is a kid with a good nature and has no ill intentions." Zhen Shuai bowed politely, "Master Zhen has met Master, don't be surprised, Master. This is my senior brother Shen Xingdu."

The middle-aged monk nodded with a smile, took a little step, and landed silently, "I understand, the poor monk. The two donors have pure eyes and are not evil people. Please follow the poor monk." He explained gently

. The two young monks said, "Explain your words and your heart. After watering two fields of vegetable fields, go in. Don't be playful." The

two young monks said in unison obediently: "Yes, Uncle Master——"

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xing The governor followed Master Wu Jing and walked towards the gate of Shaolin Temple.

Lao Liu drove the carriage and followed him not far or near.

After entering the Shaolin Temple, Zhen Shuai felt a stronger Buddhist charm. Whether it was the solemn architecture, the peaceful monks coming and going, or the leisurely incense, they all revealed an inclusive and broad momentum that made people feel unknowingly. After experiencing the influence, it was like being baptized by Buddhism and then calmed down.

This is the charm of the century-old temple.

Master Wu Jing called a young monk, "Two donors, please let Shi Kong arrange a place for you two first. The poor monk will go and report to the good master uncle." Zhen Shuai hurriedly said: "Thank you, master!" Zhen Shuai and

Shen

Xing The governor was arranged in two rooms in the guest courtyard, and the coachman lived in another courtyard.

The monks from the Shaolin Temple first brought them hot water to wash themselves, and after a while they brought them lunch, which included fried tofu, stir-fried cabbage, vegetarian ham, fresh mushroom soup, and two large bowls of rice.

When he came to this world, Zhen Shuai heard that Shaolin Temple's Suzhai was very famous, and this time he tasted it, and it was well-deserved.

He and Governor Shen Xing finished all four dishes and were still unsatisfied.

Zhen Shuai explained to the audience, "This vegetarian ham in particular is the most delicious, and the taste is almost exactly the same as real ham." If it is placed outside, you will not believe that this is a vegetarian dish. ]

He asked Shen Xingdu again, "Xingdu, do you also like this vegetarian ham?"

Shen Xingdu nodded, "It's really good."

Zhen Shuai called a young monk, gave him five hundred taels, and said It's the donated sesame oil money.

The young monk thanked him and accepted it without being humble or arrogant.

Zhen Shuai coughed lightly and said, "Young master, I wonder if this vegetarian ham recipe from your temple can be passed on to others?"

The young monk smiled and said: "If the donor wants it, the young monk can write it down for the donor. Almost every year, donors come to ask for it. The recipe for this dish, but very few people can make it exactly the same as in the temple."

Zhen Shuai was very happy, "Then there will be young master Lao."

The young monk probably wrote it many times, and his writing was smooth, and he soon made vegetarian ham The practice is written down.

"Thank you so much, little master." Zhen Shuai dried the ink, folded it, put it in his purse, and whispered to Shen Xingdu, "I'll make it for you when I get a chance." Shen Xingdu nodded