Chapter 354 - 355

Chapter 354 Return to the Imperial Capital World [First update]

Zhen Shuai successfully passed the antique knowledge test, and the reward given by the system was...a piece of broken blue jade.

"Xiaosi, what is this?" Zhen Shuai looked at the broken jade in his hand, which was only slightly larger than a broad bean, very irregular in shape, and obviously part of a certain piece of jade, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

004 felt a little guilty, "This is a piece of broken jade..."

"Come out and you promise not to beat me to death, no, I promise not to beat you to death!" Zhen Shuai was so angry that he couldn't even speak.

004 said calmly: "Host, the mission rewards are sent randomly and have nothing to do with this system. This is one of the creator's collections, and it is definitely not garbage." Zhen Shuai snorted coldly

. The last sentence made some sense. He walked outside the house and carefully observed the piece of jade in the sun, trying to find out what was special about it, but except that it was crystal clear and without a trace of impurities, he couldn't see any difference.

"Xingdu, look at this thing, do you recognize it?"

Shen Xingdu picked up the broken jade and looked at it for a moment, his breath stagnated, his dark eyes suddenly became deeper, and there was a touch of warmth when he looked at Zhen Shuai, "This is... a precious weapon-refining material. Keep it well, maybe it will be used in the future." "

Oh." Zhen Shuai obediently put away the broken jade, "I put it in the first storage compartment Here, if you need anything in the future, just let me know."

Shen Xingdu nodded.

Zhen Shuai thought of today's main task, "Let's get a refrigerator for my parents."

He did it.

They pretended to go to the city and brought back a refrigerator. In order to avoid being suspected, Zhen Shuai bought a model of this era from the system mall.

With the refrigerator in hand, the two filled it with a lot of meat, including fish, shrimps and crabs brought back from the metaphysical world.

Next, the two went to the basement and put several bags of rice, flour and various dry goods inside, as well as a lot of various suitable fabrics. Chen Huixin could take them to a tailor shop to make some clothes of this era. Also a good choice. Food, cloth and meat can be said to be the top three most scarce supplies in this era.

After finishing his work, Zhen Shuai saw that it was almost time and started to make dinner. Tonight's dishes were spicy lobster, steamed hairy crabs and lotus root stewed fish hot pot.

The Hu family not far away could smell it.

Chen Huixin and Zhen Liqiang were very happy to have food as soon as they came back. They felt that it was really worth it to have two such good sons in this life!

Zhen Shuai told them about going on vacation to the Imperial City World, "Mom, Dad, do you want to go with us?" "No, you go, have

fun." Chen Huixin refused, "The work unit is very busy recently. "

Zhen Liqiang also said: "I'm not going either, you young people can go and play. When your mother and I want to go, you can take us there." "Okay. Dad, Mom, we put some in the refrigerator

. Things, keep those fish, shrimps and crabs and eat them slowly, don't give them away."

Zhen Liqiang had already tasted a piece of shrimp meat and knew that this was not an ordinary shrimp, so he nodded repeatedly, "If you don't give it away, we will eat it ourselves. Hui Xin "Hurry up and try it, it's delicious."