Chapter 138 - 139

Chapter 138 Solution

Shen Xingdu didn't understand what he said wrongly, and his blank eyes made Zhen Shuai shake his head in amusement. This kind of Governor Shen Xing is really... cute.

Arriving at the overpass, Zhen Shuai put on Master Zhen's outfit and started the live broadcast.

Dabai stood consciously behind him, like a statue, motionless.

Zhen Shuai looked around and saw no figure of Shen Xingdu. He didn't know where he was hiding.

Master Zhen's sign was soon discovered, and people came to Zhen Shuai after hearing the news. They flocked to Zhen Shuai like a tide.

Zhen Shuai keenly felt a strange atmosphere and secretly increased his vigilance. Then he found that several people at the front reached out to him at the same time, intending to restrain him.

Under the overpass, an open-top truck that had been parked on the side of the road for a while suddenly started to move. It slowed down strangely as it passed the overpass, causing a car behind it to almost hit it. What's even more strange is that the truck's compartment is covered with several layers of black air cushions. It's difficult to see clearly under the dim light of the street lights without looking carefully. In the corner of the carriage, two sturdy men in black huddled together to hide their figures.

Zhen Shuai became calm and shouted: "Dabai!"

Dabai stepped forward, as if changing his position, and pulled Zhen Shuai towards him. At the same time, he casually pulled a man in a plaid shirt over and pushed him forward.

The man in the plaid shirt was clamped by several hands at the same time, and was thrown under the overpass with great force, landing just in the truck compartment below.

Dabai's speed was so fast that the people who threw him didn't realize that they had caught the wrong person. Once they completed their task, without a word of nonsense or a single unnecessary movement, they turned around and ran away, and they ran separately to both ends of the overpass. After getting off the overpass, they scattered in all directions again, blending into the pedestrians passing by.

Two big men in black clothes in the carriage quickly held down the fallen man and knocked on the glass of the cab to send a signal. The truck then accelerated and quickly merged into the traffic flow.

It sounds slow, but actually all of this happened in just ten seconds!

The audience in the live broadcast room was originally waiting for Master Jianzhen to show his power again, but they were stunned to see such a big show!

In full view of everyone, someone actually kidnapped the true master, and it was obviously a professional team fight! If it weren't for the quick reaction of the person called "Dabai" by True Master, True Master would have been taken away by now!

A stream of light flew out of Shen Xingdu's hand and flashed past in the darkness, like a mark on a moving truck.

The audience in the live broadcast room was noisy.

"Master, the earth is too dangerous, go back to Mars!"

"Get out of here! Master, don't leave, please give me a hexagram!" "

Master Wuli is live broadcasting with his life. Without further ado, Rocket 666 will calm the master down!"

"It's too scary. Master must be careful in the future!" "

Hmm, it's possible that Master offended someone else first, and then someone else came to take revenge." "

Rockets 99 shocked the commander-in-chief!"